That was quick

I can't find anything to confirm this, but it was like a 4 week tour that was supposed to wrap up this week anyways. Maybe 1 or 2 dates cancelled if that is indeed the case.

maybe all the replacement players Dan knew were already touring with Anthrax.

is "due to unforeseen circumstances" the new term for "our band sucks and no one wants to come out and pay money to see us play?"

503b095cafa96f6c00000389.gif

Sounds like Dan had to take care of his family. The man has his priorities straight.

I'm bummed about this, we were scheduled to play with them 2 nights in a row this month. I was going to ask Dan about the Anthrax situation and if there was a possibility of his return and was going to post the news here. Ugh. Copied this...

The remainder of the April Red Lamb dates unfortunately have been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. I am just as disappointed as you are as we will be missing our friends and Family in Cleveland, Pittsburgh and of course NC :(

It's a shame, but Dan definately has his priorities right putting family first.

This highlights again why Dan can't return to Anthrax, for all those who keep screaming out for it.

Hope everything works out for him and his family.

I'm bummed about this, we were scheduled to play with them 2 nights in a row this month. I was going to ask Dan about the Anthrax situation and if there was a possibility of his return and was going to post the news here. Ugh. Copied this...

The remainder of the April Red Lamb dates unfortunately have been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. I am just as disappointed as you are as we will be missing our friends and Family in Cleveland, Pittsburgh and of course NC :(

My first thought was hoping you wouldn't lose a gig because of this. I'm sorry.

Aw no worries bro, we've got Fear Factory coming up soon that will be better anyway!:kickass:

I'm sure it will!

Funny story of the day: I saw Fear Factory (with DTP) twice last fall, and they played identical sets both nights. Too bad for them that pretty much the whole audience had traveled along to see all DTP shows, so the second night the crowd really shits on FF, Burton gets mad, doesn't say anything for like 20 minutes, and then finally basically tells the crowd to go fuck themselves, "We'll win you over anyway"! :lol: