''thats The Flavor'' Thanks For Everything

CLVBURR71

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2004
:hotjump: just want to say that for years...FRANKIE...brought energy and greatness to a band that not many really get.for me anthrax is a huge part of my life...i love everything that they have ever done when some have questioned them....i just want to thank MR.BELLO FOR BRINGNIG THE FLAVOR...HE IS A AWSOME BASS PLAYER and i know what ever he does will be the greatest FOR ME I HOPE HE DOES A SOLO ALBUM...he is a great great vocalist...and bass player ...hope to hear from you soon MR.BELLO...ROCK ON AND BRING THE FLAVOR...... :worship: :headbang:

Frank was a great part of the band and i miss him alot. I dont think his solo album will do that great if he were to make one, but thats only cause i know how alot of people are, personally i'd be down there the day it came out to get it just like i am with the Anthrax things. But alot of other people have too much doubt to consider spending some money on an album made by the bass player of the best thrash band ever.

That´s not hate just sanity. Frank was my fave member of the band and I still haven´t gotten over the fact he´s gone, but rationally, his solo record would...really sell barely 10 copies.

mrthrax said:
fuck frank his solo record will not even sell 10 copies thankyou

yea, frank rules, but i definetly missed something. i heard frank left, but i never found out why. hes going SOLO??? i really hope he comes back, he was seriously awesome.

jdelpi said:
No, he joined Helmet.

NP: Black Sabbath - Master of Reality (remaster)

WHAT THE FUCK?! he ditches one of the best thrash bands of all time to join...HELMET!!! what an asshole!