that's what you get for messing with rabbits dudes

basically, secretly mel gibson is psyched because befoer this hullabaloo, no one was paying any attention to his career or work whatsoever. he's high fiving the producers right now.

i want to see this movie, but almost entirely because i'm interested to see if they can carry a story without subtitles. i saw Phone Booth to see how they kept a film set in a single location interesting, and it was okay, and consistently interesting.

I didn't really like Phone Booth, because the main character was so damned feeble-willed and whiny that I honestly didn't care if he lived or died in the end.

Man I saw that in a theatre in SD, it was really great, but it was possibly the worst projection I've ever seen, and it just about ruined the movie for me. Every reel had *radically* different color timing, so you'd be watching one scene and then it was almost as if someone screamed "MAGENTA" directly in your ear. And then the next reel would be yellow, etc.

It's also interesting because the possiblity of a doing a feature-length film in one take has been made possible only recently (really). I don't think anybody ever made a 1500 ft. reel of 35mm film or whatever you'd need to do an hour and a half of film....So yay for Digital Video.

Rope is kinda the same way, cept that it is 35mm so they did have to cut a couple times with having the camera go black behind ppl's backs and so on. it mostly works and you get the idea, though.