The after-party!

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Well, it starts to become a tradition that the after-party on Sunday is something special. Again we had a wonderful time going completely nuts on a very wide range of music. From metal to Dutch songs, from German schalgers to disco music, it didn't matter.

DJ Rico was really in the mood :headbang:

I hope that all the pictures that were made are good for our reputation, but I doubt it, hahaha.

What a party it was, thanks to everyone who was there, I went to bed at 7 in the morning!:kickass:

Rene

Oh man what a party it was indeed!! We all thought it wouldn't be like last year, but boy it came damn close!! I have laughed (and partied) so hard!! It's not the first time we roll out of the venue together with you, Claudia and the Sjiwa guys to close up. But I don't think it was ever this late? We were in bed around 6am at the b&b and I'm still recouperating :D

Incriminating pictures will be posted later :lol:

ps not a total fan of Rico's DJ-ing, but that's a matter of taste (I would've preferred more metal classics) - the only thing that I personally find really annoying though is the constant interrupting with the accellerating-motor sound... (but maybe that's a matter of taste too ;))

omg please dont bring out those pictures plz:worship:, i'm slowly starting to remember what happened that night and i don't wanna know:oops:

DJ Rico is a bad BAD dj, look what he made us do:OMG: at least nobody has filmed it so we can tell people we were going crazy on good music instead of andre hazes. although i can remember i was, making excuses to some german proggers outside for our very worst of dutch music while frans bauwer was on. it is pleazing to know that even when i am soo drunk and crazy i still hate fransje bauwer:puke:

is sjiwa still looking at the world through pink glasses???? (were did those come from:confused:)

and does anyone else have the sniffles, we are both going to a pack of tissues and asprine like it was candy but sadly it doesn't help much...