The Agency Group and Ireland...?

jptk

Sep 22, 2004
Ireland
Hey, I was told that these guys dont do gigs in Ireland at all for some reason??:erk: Which means no chance of any Katatonia gigs for us. Does anyone know it this is for definit or would sending them loads of emails make a difference??

I hope it's not the case :erk: Won't be able to make it over to England or Scotland, and after Spring I'm not likely to get a chance to see 'em ... unless they announce a tour in the Canadian prairie.

:lol:

Khayman666 said:
I hope it's not the case :erk: Won't be able to make it over to England or Scotland, and after Spring I'm not likely to get a chance to see 'em ... unless they announce a tour in the Canadian prairie.

:lol:

I was plannin on goin to Britain myself but I dont think its gonna be possible this year.:confused:

do you hav an email addresse for the company? if so then id gladly shoot em some mail. I know a lot of guys whod defnitly see katatonia live and im sure theyv a decent fanbase in other parts of ireland.

A Stranger said:
do you hav an email addresse for the company? if so then id gladly shoot em some mail. I know a lot of guys whod defnitly see katatonia live and im sure theyv a decent fanbase in other parts of ireland.
unfortunatly I dont have an email for them, but ill have a look on the net. Yeah sure the last gig they played here was packed