The Alcohol

Matse

Customized individuum
Jan 17, 2007
Opening this thread so that everyone can put his/her thoughts and recommendations in here. Not that I mind all the discussions spread in the other threads, but I would like to know where to look whenever I need a recommendation myself.

Veuve Clicquot.

Can't drink anything else... if I'm not already drunk.
i only tried it once, but it was great. I also had a "Piper Heidsiek Cuvée Millenium" once, it was as tasty as Veuve Cliquot. :worship:

But 30 euros for a bottle, i dont know if we can afford this :erk:

^ in order to have a start here.

edit: This deserves to be in here:
scotch_all_row666.jpg

Good idea man, I'm surprised it hasn't been though up before. Given the nature of the audience that frequents this board, alcohol should be a pretty common "remedy". :p

I will start it off by saying alcohol is an organic compound that has depressant effects on the brain by antagonizing the GABA receptors. It can become addictive and tasty.

I will start it off by saying alcohol is an organic compound that has depressant effects on the brain by antagonizing the GABA receptors.
The chemist part of my brain wants to clarify this in a way which it thinks will correct it. The natural language part of my brain wants the chemist part of my brain to take a deep breath, count to ten, and stop over-reacting so scientifically to such a colloquial sentence. I must leave this thread before my brain implodes and I'm only left with the part of my brain that likes to watch Neighbours, which, incidentally, is what I'm about to do.

The chemist part of my brain wants to clarify this in a way which it thinks will correct it. The natural language part of my brain wants the chemist part of my brain to take a deep breath, count to ten, and stop over-reacting so scientifically to such a colloquial sentence. I must leave this thread before my brain implodes and I'm only left with the part of my brain that likes to watch Neighbours, which, incidentally, is what I'm about to do.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. Copied and pasted directly from Wikipedia. Got a problem, take it up with them nerds. I will say I've never unintentionally imploded a brain before.