The Amen Corner

Hail Eris!

Don't see the Fnord
Nov 14, 2001
Georgia, USA
Visit site
What do ya'll think this means: " Eerie circles upon the waters"

Why did she mean by that? And why did that change things? ("Untill now we have shared the same aura")

Alright, Im gonna let this thing resurface....

"Eerie circle upon the waters"

Surely, someone has an idea on what this means in the context of the song. THe song stops and it whispers that line. There is alot of emphasis on that line. That line seemingly sets off the scenario for Demon of the Fall.

Somebody, anybody..... what do you think?

ok I've talked before about my english and that it's not my native language :p
anyway.. how I get it.. the circles on the water are obviously the result of that ghost-guy's presence in the area.. but she can't see him so she gets kind of afraid.. and he gets mad about this :) and then.. Demon of the Fall

but...... he says: " Overture of the long black night begins. . . with something you said : ' Eerie circles upon the waters"

It is something she said. It is in quotations.

yeah she said it.. to herself actually.. but he was there listening.. and he got mad.. he couldn't stand the fact that he's dead.. and that his loved one got afraid at his presence.. I think it makes sense :)

Originally posted by TheMindzI
yeah she said it.. to herself actually.. but he was there listening.. and he got mad.. he couldn't stand the fact that he's dead.. and that his loved one got afraid at his presence.. I think it makes sense :)

That does make sense. Thanks.:D

I'm not sure.. but that's how I see it.. I really like it when I'm right though :p but I'll probably never know..
I owe you one anyway :)