The Amon Amarth Experience

LewisW296

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2011
Hello all, :)

October will be the second time I see Amon Amarth at the Forum. However, last time I got stuck on the side of the pit in front of the bass cabinets ¬¬ Where should I aim to be standing when the music starts?
:headbang:

i would suggest the middle in the front row, that means u should be there 3 to 4 hours before the door opening ;)

I tried that in Amon Amarth in Toronto, but people here are shit! All they do is keep pushing and pushing and pushing. I'd rather stay in one spot and just enjoy the show than start moshing and watching my back. Looks like when I see them in August I'll just stay back and enjoy it by myself.

It's simple:

Come early
Leave you jacket and backpack home (so no wardrobe)
Get in first
Don't the small girls get in front of you (believe me, they will ask!!)
Congrats, you're in the front row :D

Standard procedure for me, always works.

The concert in the UK is 16+ so no small girls anyways :p and I like to mosh but I doubt i'll be in the pit all nite so where should I head afterwards? Knowing the fact I'm most likely gonna be injured...

Skindred - Broken Nose
Murderdolls - Cracked Ribs ( and I moshed all night with em ;) )
Children of Bodom/Amon Amarth - Torn finger muscle :D

have you every tried watching a show from the back/middle or any other place than right under the stage?

seems to me like you're missing out quite a bit by simply sticking to one place/area

It's simple:

Come early
Leave you jacket and backpack home (so no wardrobe)
Get in first
Don't the small girls get in front of you (believe me, they will ask!!)
Congrats, you're in the front row :D

Standard procedure for me, always works.

Sorry for the threadnomancy but thank you for the tips you guys gave me. I ended up in the front row for septic flesh, opened up a pit for As I Lay Dying and was in the pit and front row areas for Amon Amarth, Me and my buddies also met Johan and the bassist whos name eludes me at the moment in Camden that day,

Hey! that's great, this has also been my second AA show in October (awsome of course).

Being a girl, I prefer staying on the side where there's not much pushing. Talking about the first parts, I didn't enjoy Scepticflesh that much. Did you?