The Anti Anti AllWithinMyMonster thread

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
This is the very first "Officially AWMM endorsed" thread on Ultimate Metal. Basically discuss how great of a human being I am and how integral my posts are to your fruitful existence. I know I know... I said I wouldn't post on this shitberg of webspace called "Nevermore Forum" again. But after a long long search through many of forums I came up with the conclusion that... I need you pimply faced (Nicoderm), Virginal (Wolftip), Self Dillusioned (ForeskinMask), Overbite inflicted (Metalposer) misfits to worship me. So give me what little self esteem you have left and bring it to the AllwithinmyMonster alter. I am your champion. I am your forum's Ayatollah! The true embodiment of virtue! With a few alterations kids....You too can be as grandiose as I!

Well this is an unexpected development indeed! I came back to make amends with you social deviants! I figured..."Hey why insult those below you, let them fawn over you!" That's what I thought to myself! I just came here for a little intellectual intercourse! But after looking around... I guess intellectual masterbation will be the only way. Sorry for the disturbance deliquents! It will never happen again! Carry on with your meandering!

To Ct Thrash- Whats up kid? How come you don't im me on aol no more? It is deeply disheartening!

To Metalposer- Are the junior high wiggers still taking you and your friends lunch money?