THE ARCANE ORDER - Cult of None

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
I pre-ordered the album and a T-shirt from the band, got the package on Sept. 25th, and haven't stopped blasting it since. Admittedly there were some growing pains, and I still think "...Collisions" is better, but by no means do I consider this any less than a fucking great album!

Here's one song, Ahab:
https://youtu.be/PtJC6LD4Fyc/

:kickass:

Damn... I didn't see this coming:

"+++ IMPORTANT LINE-UP ANNOUNCEMENT +++

Kasper Thomsen has decided to step down as singer in The Arcane Order.

He will not only leave The Arcane Order but also the music business in general.

Kasper has reached a point in his life where he needs to pay full attention to his private life, which we fully respect.

Kasper has been a unique part of the band since our debut was released in 2006, and we want to thank Kasper for 3 awesome albums together.
While his departure does not come as a complete shock to us, it goes without saying this is somewhat of a blow to us and we are very saddened by this.

The timing is not perfect seeing as we have a new album out and live shows coming up, but we will to continue with a session singer until we have found a permanent replacement. This change will NOT affect our coming live shows, and for now our friend Kenneth Klitte Jensen from Blood Label will help us out during the coming live shows in November. After this the search for a permanent replacement will commence.

A positive side effect of the changing vocal situation could be that we might be able to play more live shows in the future, so we hope you will embrace this inevitable change with an open mind, and we hope we can count on your continued support.

THE ARCANE ORDER, October 2015"

:(
That's a major bummer, he had a unique (and delightfully psychotic) voice.