the arrival of the great lightweight!

beermonster

Aug 11, 2002
the pub
Visit site
GOOD EVENING SPRINGFIELD!!!!!
hello lovely anthrax fans, I come with stories of drunken debauchery and bad spelling. some body please talk to me to make the pain it took to sign on worthwhile......

Welcome to the best-yet-most-unpopular board on the net.
It's the only board I ever visit. It is like my home away from home. I love it here.

BEER RULES!!:D

Yeah, this is a great board! Not as much fun as the Pantera board, but if we keep recruiting it will be. We need some more chicks though. Don't get me wrong, our lady of the house is outstanding. If she wasn't married already I'd get my teaching license transfered to Arizona and I'd raise her kids, cook for her, and then when the lights went out, we'd do that "thing" until the alarm went off and I had to go work to make a check just to hand over to her. (Brat is soooo gonna kick my ass, at least her husband doesn't read this shit). What we need are some ho's like they got over there at the Pantera board, and we could have some more fun!! But at least we have another drunk.

Welcome to the board! OH happy me I just got a new apartmment above tthe bar I work at on the weekends! Free booze! No lonfger do I have to worry about finding my way home in a drunken stooper! Finally somthing good has happend to me!Oh yeah, If all else goes well I might get to be a extra in the new KEvin Smith film! except for the fact I'm broke this has been a good week so far.. And to top it off I got a ticket for SLAYER this friday!

Originally posted by beermonster
GOOD EVENING SPRINGFIELD!!!!!
hello lovely anthrax fans, I come with stories of drunken debauchery and bad spelling. some body please talk to me to make the pain it took to sign on worthwhile......

GOOD EVENING SPRINGFIELD?

You da man in book, simpsons rule, oh yeah, and we also like beer! Welcome to the board!

Cheerz!

AugDawg