The arse contest

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Only a disappointing 4 entries in total (that's one each boys...).

One was totally correct, but that person was from Tampere, leading me to think of shannanigans. Have you shown your arse to all and sundry or was it a fluke?

Lee

maybe our cowboy-image experiment gave the people of Tampere an unnecessary advantage...

DSC00034.jpg

Lee_B said:
Only a disappointing 4 entries in total (that's one each boys...).

One was totally correct, but that person was from Tampere, leading me to think of shannanigans. Have you shown your arse to all and sundry or was it a fluke?

Lee
It might be a friend of ours or something. They know our arses pretty well. :lol:

he-man is great!

and I still have stuff for the farmakon fan club that I haven't posted to them yet-bugger.

(I have hurt my finger very badly and its hurting a loot as I type and the pain is making me dizzy, so I hope you realise how much trouble this is causing me :p therefore, I want a prize too :) thank you very much )

Hahaa! Congrats!

Toivottavasti niistä meidän harakanvarpaista on muutakin kuin haittaa! :wave:

There's been a slight hold-up with the mail.. At work today the post guys brought a box of unstamped "personal" mail for the owners to collect. The CD was in there.. We workers all got a nasty email sent to us from the management about trying to scam the company mail with our own stuff. Oh well. I got away with it for a year :)

I will have to buy stamps now :(