The art of intercourse

Sullen Jester

Corporate Executive
Sep 12, 2001
Beneath The World
The lack of caffeine is making my conversational skills abhorrent, but I shall put this forth as coherrent as possible:

"What does sex mean to you?"

If you want to contribute to answering my question, please reply with what it means to you, in any aspect, how it makes you feel, how you feel while taking part/having taken part in this activity, if its a recreational activity or not, and why, why, why, (Why the fuck am I still talking?)

...What do you expect me to say??:

Something like: "Sex means absolutely nothing to me... It is a purely physical thing".....??

*Shakes head*

Sex is only a big deal when you a'int getting any, unless of course you are either a younger male or an older female in which case you are probably a fiend and most likely masturbating right now (you dirty, sinful fuck).

I think it's rather a cruel joke that nature has played on the 2 opposing sexes in terms of sexual appetite. From the age of 13 till about 22 or so males are sex freaks but the girls of that age are most likely disinterested, saving themselves for a serious relationship, or border-line frigid. By the time girls/women figure out that they are in fact horney little slut wanna-be's in their mid to late 20's, the males are already years past their sexual peaks and have mostly lost interested.

It's weird that males spend their entire adolescence/early adulthood dying to get laid (with limited success) and then when they are older and can have sex all the time they don't give a crap. Females spend much of their adolescence/early adulthood defending themselves against the aggressive advances of sex-starved males and then as soon as they figure out they enjoy sex the males of their age aren't that excited about it.

At ages 13-22 (about), males are walking around with baited schlongs looking to fuck all that moves and females aren't into it.
At ages 27-45 (about), females are totally whorified (hehee) and the male don't care.

Where's the justice in this? Aside from a brief period in our mid 20's, males and females are on completely different sexual schedules.

Of course, sex remains alluring to almost anyone who's not getting it, which is another cruel joke played on us by nature.

Satori

I'm a virgin, but it's not some kind of special thing to me. I'm not saving myself or anything like that. I guess sex can either be a huge act of trust, or just something that feels good.

Not very insightful, but......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Satori
Sex is only a big deal when you a'int getting any, unless of course you are either a younger male or an older female in which case you are probably a fiend and most likely masturbating right now (you dirty, sinful fuck).

I think it's rather a cruel joke that nature has played on the 2 opposing sexes in terms of sexual appetite. From the age of 13 till about 22 or so males are sex freaks but the girls of that age are most likely disinterested, saving themselves for a serious relationship, or border-line frigid. By the time girls/women figure out that they are in fact horney little slut wanna-be's in their mid to late 20's, the males are already years past their sexual peaks and have mostly lost interested.

It's weird that males spend their entire adolescence/early adulthood dying to get laid (with limited success) and then when they are older and can have sex all the time they don't give a crap. Females spend much of their adolescence/early adulthood defending themselves against the aggressive advances of sex-starved males and then as soon as they figure out they enjoy sex the males of their age aren't that excited about it.

At ages 13-22 (about), males are walking around with baited schlongs looking to fuck all that moves and females aren't into it.
At ages 27-45 (about), females are totally whorified (hehee) and the male don't care.

Where's the justice in this? Aside from a brief period in our mid 20's, males and females are on completely different sexual schedules.

Of course, sex remains alluring to almost anyone who's not getting it, which is another cruel joke played on us by nature.

Satori

You got that right Sherlock;)

If Satori is right I fear how I will be when I get older. :eek:
My boyfriend has complaints about this.
"*whine* Emma... no. I'm tired..." and "*sigh* Just because it does that doesn't mean I want it..." are all too common phrases, along with "not fair. *whine* why aren't you tired?"
He tells me I have too much hormones... I don't know what that's supposed to mean, though.

I think Kushantaiidan had closest to my thoughts:

It's overrated, and unimportant, yet enjoyable.

And eventually becomes disatisfying.

We're meant to think it's that good, and we're dissatisfied when we finally get it.

I know a lot of people who don't want to be known as "That guy who hates sex" for saying how much of a disappointment it was.

You should start fucking High School students. And men in the military. Lotsa them.:)

Originally posted by Wolff
You should start fucking High School students. And men in the military. Lotsa them.:)

Indeed.. and let's not forget the art of female masturbation and the use of vibrators as well.

I have a little advice for the women out there who think it's a good idea to hassel their men for sex all the time - don't! If you make him fuck you to stop your whining it will be even more of a chore for him and you'll have even more trouble getting him to do you. This will create a negative association in your male partner with sex and that's the last thing you want. If you are horney but your partner is clearly not interested just play with yourself and in 5 mins or so you will be just as uninterested in getting fucked as he is. When he has the desire and the energy to do you he'll let you know, I guarantee it. Also, try to understand that sex isn't always that enjoyable for guys, it actually requires quite a lot of patience and effort while for women it's easy, they don't even have to be conscious (or living for that matter) to get laid. I think the trick to a healthy sexual relationship is for the girl to let the guy decide when he wants to fuck because (unlike girls) a guy actually has to be in the mood and feeling a little energized in order to partake in the sacreligious act of fornication. hehhe.

I think quality is much more important than quantity.

For the younger males out there who think "no way!" about what I've said here, you'll see when your in your mid to late 20's. I used to be the biggest fucking horn-ball known to humanity and now 9 times out of 10 I'd rather do the dishes than have sex, which is pretty typical according to the guys I've talked to about this.

Between young males and older females there's a lot of self-gradification going on! ;) I think they should hook up, middle-aged women and teenage boys, they both want to have sex for several hours several times a week so why shouldn't they? Problem solved. Failing that, I suggest the women buy some various vibrators and strap-on's and explore their inherently bi curious nature with each other. If I was a girl, I know I would! :)

Satori

I think the trick to a healthy sexual relationship is for the girl to let the guy decide when he wants to fuck because (unlike girls) a guy actually has to be in the mood and feeling a little energized in order to partake in the sacreligious act of fornication.
Have you ever taken any form of sex ed? In that case you'd be aware that, while, of course, a guy has to be in the mood and have a bit of energy, the art of becoming able to partake in "the sacreligious act of fornication" is more physical than anything else; whereas the female equivalent tends to have much less to do with physical factors. Research evidence of this is that you can touch me all you want, but unless I want there to be any type of effect, there wont be any, whereas my boyfriend needs very little stimulation to be physically ready... no matter how tired (doesn't mean he still rather wouldn't want to roll over and go to sleep, though).

The only time your statement is true is when you're screwing a dummy and remembered to pick up some lubricant.

I'm 20. I guess at first it was ok...nothing absolutely mindblowing though. Maybe I did it wrong :lol:
And I can't say girls are uninterested at this age...my last gf wouldn't let me sleep at all...we'd end up having sex 5 to 10 times during the whole night...11 pm, 1 am, 2 am, 4 am, 5 am etc etc etc...
I always wanted to sleep...but I eventually gave in. Perhaps it would be better if I was more awake.

I think the trick to a healthy sexual relationship is for the girl to let the guy decide when he wants to fuck because (unlike girls) a guy actually has to be in the mood and feeling a little energized in order to partake in the sacreligious act of fornication. hehhe.
:eek: Tenebrose was right for going after you on this one. That's complete bullshit! You make it sound like the sex will be enjoyable for women regardless of whether they're feeling up to it or not. Like Tenebrose said, probably 80% of a female orgasm is mental, whereas if you simply jack a guy long enough he'll come, lol. Your comment about doing dishes was funny, though. :lol:

In response to Klaha's post, that is definitely not me. I am out like a goddamn light the second it's over. I immediately fall asleep. It's been known to happen at rather awkward times and places. :D Ah well.

Originally posted by Klaha
I'm 20. I guess at first it was ok...nothing absolutely mindblowing though. Maybe I did it wrong :lol:
And I can't say girls are uninterested at this age...my last gf wouldn't let me sleep at all...we'd end up having sex 5 to 10 times during the whole night...11 pm, 1 am, 2 am, 4 am, 5 am etc etc etc...
I always wanted to sleep...but I eventually gave in. Perhaps it would be better if I was more awake.

now i know why you break up

Originally posted by tenebrose
Have you ever taken any form of sex ed?

Of course, hasn't everyone?! :)

In that case you'd be aware that, while, of course, a guy has to be in the mood and have a bit of energy, the art of becoming able to partake in "the sacreligious act of fornication" is more physical than anything else;

yes, physical, which means one has to be up to the physical challenge, want it, be in the mood for it, willing to do it, have the energy to do it.

whereas the female equivalent tends to have much less to do with physical factors.

I feel you are blurring 2 different issues. I wasn't talking about sexual response at all, so I can see how you would misinterpret what I meant. I was talking about the physical act of sex, not only getting off.

Research evidence of this is that you can touch me all you want, but unless I want there to be any type of effect, there wont be any

While this of course is valid, it really has no relevence to what I was saying and therefore does not serve as a rebuttal to it. Whether or not you get an effect from being touched doesn't make it extremely difficult or impossible for you to have sex (like it does for a guy), as I said, you could be unconscious and still have sex, whether you come or not, just as for the guy, is not relevent to the initiation of the act itself, it's just a likely result of the act.

As a woman you have no touble having sex when you are too tired or not in the mood, you may not want to but you can still do it - not only do you not have maintain a state of high arousal in order to fuck but you don't even have to be wet since we have saliva and lube so readily available.

whereas my boyfriend needs very little stimulation to be physically ready... no matter how tired (doesn't mean he still rather wouldn't want to roll over and go to sleep, though).

I wasn't talking about sexual response/orgasm, I was talking about the physical act of sex. The duration to arousal, etc, isn't relevent in a discussion talking about the will/energy to do the nasty.

The only time your statement is true is when you're screwing a dummy and remembered to pick up some lubricant.

I've never screwed a dummy so I guess I'll have to take your word for it! ;)

The fact remains that for men sex is a much greater effort than it is for women. While the sexual responses in men and women are obviously different is does not change this fact.

What do ya think? hehe ;)

Satori

Originally posted by Lina
Tenebrose was right for going after you on this one. That's complete bullshit!

Oh-uh! *Someone* is going to feel silly! :)

You make it sound like the sex will be enjoyable for women regardless of whether they're feeling up to it or not.

I don't recall saying this. (?)

Like Tenebrose said, probably 80% of a female orgasm is mental, whereas if you simply jack a guy long enough he'll come, lol.

Like I said in reply to Tenebrose, I wasn't talking about sexual response or time allotted for blast off.

Your comment about doing dishes was funny, though. :lol:

I'm glad you liked it because you were the inspiration for it! (heheh, just kidding)

ta-ta,

Sir Satori

I'm glad you liked it because you were the inspiration for it! (heheh, just kidding)
Washing dishes makes you picture me in a tub full of suds, doesn't it? I knew it! ;)

*runs away, knowing she's no match for Satori's biting wit*

Originally posted by Lina
Washing dishes makes you picture me in a tub full of suds, doesn't it? I knew it! ;)

Oh yes, I have what's known as Acute Suds Fetish (ASF), just the feeling of warm soapy dish water on my skin sends me into a sexual fantasy about cynical/sacreligious females from death metal internet chat forums. It's a rare condition but with your monthly financial contributions ASF will one day be a thing of the past. Pledge now: 1-800-SUD-FUCK, and please, give generously.

Satori

Oh yes, I have what's known as Acute Suds Fetish (ASF), just the feeling of warm soapy dish water on my skin sends me into a sexual fantasy about cynical/sacreligious females from death metal internet chat forums. It's a rare condition but with your monthly financial contributions ASF will one day be a thing of the past. Pledge now: 1-800-SUD-FUCK, and please, give generously.

Satori

Satori, do you accept AMEX?