The art thread

Raistlin Majere

Through the hourglasses
Apr 22, 2005
Palanthas High Sorcery Tower
I was wondering if you people are into art, hence bother to draw some stuff. I've been drawing for ages and i just wanted to see what people do aswell. so heres an old drawing of mine.. its 2004 i guess.
kz4rf.jpg

yeah gr1m and n3cr0, though i didn't have much option on the pic cus she looked too blank to be alive and her face had loadsa space to fill :p

Raistlin Majere said:
I was wondering if you people are into art, hence bother to draw some stuff. I've been drawing for ages and i just wanted to see what people do aswell. so heres an old drawing of mine.. its 2004 i guess.
kz4rf.jpg

yeah gr1m and n3cr0, though i didn't have much option on the pic cus she looked too blank to be alive and her face had loadsa space to fill :p
try drawing a Gangrel or a Brujah

antoniobanderas.jpg

oh and this one is for THE RASMUS , i liked the photo so i drew it.
therasmus1-1.jpg

hehe i am taking a short brake from my packing after tomorrow i am off

I promise

KillerGon said:
take my advice: shut your mouth when you don't know about something, because your ignorance is both hilarious and very sad.
she is not ignorant towards that. :cool:

it's just vampire the masquerade is a gloomy rpg designed for emo goths to feel evil.

KillerGon said:
take my advice: shut your mouth when you don't know about something, because your ignorance is both hilarious and very sad.
you are smart aren't ya, i used to play vampire the masquerade 4 years ago or something and i'm sure i know about it more than you. Stop acting like an arrogand wikipedia, or should i say uncyclopedia.

BloodyScalpel said:
she is not ignorant towards that. :cool:

it's just vampire the masquerade is a gloomy rpg designed for emo goths to feel evil.
well, that assertion is also wrong... don't know your experience with the game, but i can assure you is not at all designed for emo kids

Raistlin Majere said:
you are smart aren't ya, i used to play vampire the masquerade 4 years ago or something and i'm sure i know about it more than you. Stop acting like an arrogand wikipedia, or should i say uncyclopedia.
i'm not arrogant, but if you talk shit, i'll point it out... nothing more :)