The Axis Of Perdition - New Release Update

Myklon_B

May 20, 2003
Locus Eyrie
www.myspace.com
The material for the split with Blut Aus Nord will now be released by Appease Me Records as a stand alone.
This is due to the expansion of the split into a full series of individual CDs by different bands, all grouped together under the banner of "Proto-Sub Frequencies of Visionnary Entities".
All releases in this series will be comprised of 30 minute performances (not "albums") without artistic restriction but stipulation that it be bold and challenging in the face of musical stagnation.
The Axis Of Perdition's instalment, "Physical Illucinations In The Sewer of Xuchilbara (The Red God)", will be the first instalment.

Release is currently pencilled in for May.

"Speak. I am the Crimson One. The lies and the mist are not they but I. You all know that I am One. Yes, and the One is I...The beauty of the withering flower and the last struggles of the dying man, they are my blessings. Thou shalt ever call upon me and all that is me in the place that is silent."
- Excerpt from the Crimson Ceremony

I'm REALLY looking forward to this one. 'The Ichneumon Method' was my favourite album of last year, probably the best 'post' black metal release i've heard (and i for one am sick of the lazy, irrelevant and ridiculous Anaal Nathrakh comparisons). Keep up the good work boys.

So is the Blut Aus Nord material being released on its own as part of this series too?