The Ballad Of My Granny Joan.

nik

Dictator of Laughter
Mar 28, 2004
Bold Savage Land ENGLAND
SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
DEAD..............................
She was my insperation, she took no shit (even of my mum and she hard as nails),shes why I support West Ham Utd, shes why I went to her funeral(wednesday) in my jeans, shes why I'm totally indipendant of all the rich fuckwits of my family.The lady had real class no fancy coffin but a cardboard one fuck all the merc driving relo's ,wood should be made into nice furniture she said..............
Yeah I'm getting pissed tonight on red stripe with my tunes on full blast she'd of liked that, she'd of got off on this rant and laughed at a ballad to the tune 'of when the saints go marching in'
SO EVERYONE CRACK ONE OPEN TO MY GRANNY JOAN and spare a smile no matter what the shits happening in the world.
RESPECT
GOD BLESS
NIKY U/K/H/C :headbang: :erk: :headbang:

nik said:
SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
DEAD..............................
She was my insperation, she took no shit (even of my mum and she hard as nails),shes why I support West Ham Utd, shes why I went to her funeral(wednesday) in my jeans, shes why I'm totally indipendant of all the rich fuckwits of my family.The lady had real class no fancy coffin but a cardboard one fuck all the merc driving relo's ,wood should be made into nice furniture she said..............
Yeah I'm getting pissed tonight on red stripe with my tunes on full blast she'd of liked that, she'd of got off on this rant and laughed at a ballad to the tune 'of when the saints go marching in'
SO EVERYONE CRACK ONE OPEN TO MY GRANNY JOAN and spare a smile no matter what the shits happening in the world.
RESPECT
GOD BLESS
NIKY U/K/H/C :headbang: :erk: :headbang:
I Just put 3 down for her....God rest her soul!!
Sounds like the type of person that I would respect.:D