The Banana Lady

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
Right off Kadena Air base in Okinawa Japan, on BC street, there's a bar and they do this show. The banana show, with the Banana Lady. So the show is this: she comes out on stage and puts a beer bottle on stage, puts a stack of quarters on top of the beer bottle, squats down over it, picks up JUST the quarters (without using her hands), and then spits em a few at a time into an ashtray. And that's just her opener. And it kills, so then she gets a banana, and peels it in front of you (so you know it's not a trick banana or something), and stuffs it up the old fruit bowl there, and proceeds to chop it into pieces using just the muscles. Think benihana on crack. Then she'll pick a volunteer from the audience and have you come up on stage and she'll stand over you and drop a piece of banana into your mouth "without hitting a tooth." How drunk would one of you guys have to be to do this?

This lady actually exists, I met a female marine last week, and as soon as she said Kadena AFB, i know what she was talking about, but thought it was a Joke/stand up routine, but it's not. she really does this. who honestly wants to eat a banana out of an old womans vagina.

I've been to Japan twice, and have NEVER heard of such a thing!! ..0_o i kinda don't believe it, but then again, this is the country that has used girl's undies in vending machines available for the public! ...so go figure, lol

:lol: