The bassest for primal fear is an asshole

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
PRIMAL FEAR Bassist Threatens Legal Action Against SINERGY Singer Over Interview Remarks - Apr. 6, 2002

PRIMAL FEAR bassist Mat Sinner has reportedly sent a letter via his attorney to SINERGY frontwoman Kimberly Goss threatening legal action against her over Kimberly's alleged description of Sinner as a “modern-day Hitler” in an interview published in the French Rock Hard magazine.

In the letter, Sinner reportedly states that he will launch a lawsuit against Goss to the tune of €10,000 (approximately $8,800) if the SINERGY singer ever slanders him again, and he demands an immediate payment of €446.02 (approximately $392) as a warning fee for having "hurt his feelings".

Stated in response to a question about SINERGY's experience as a support act for PRIMAL FEAR on a 1999 European tour, Goss' description of Sinner as a “modern-day Hitler” in the above-mentioned interview was reportedly based on Sinner's alleged banning of PRIMAL FEAR's support bands from eating (both from daytime catering and evening dinners) and taking showers before the headliners and their crew. In addition, Sinner and PRIMAL FEAR's tour manager allegedly forced SINERGY to go on stage before the doors even opened on at least five separate occasions during the trek, and cut off the Helsinki-based act's lights whenever they were having a “good crowd response”.

PRIMAL FEAR are due to issue their latest studio effort, entitled Black Sun, on April 29th in Europe and on May 14th in North America through Nuclear Blast Records. SINERGY, meanwhile, are in the middle of playing select European gigs before heading over to Japan in mid-June for a five-date trek with Brazil's ANGRA.

see what I mean

I wasn't there, I never met any of them, so...
Of course it's really idiotic to call anyone "a modern-day Hitler" because noone will just walk away from that. But this Mister Mat Sinners doesn't seem to be such a nice guy...

Well, who really cares?
I don't :p

I have the same opinion as Northern Viking, I don't care for Primal fear and Sinergy.
Warn me if they start threatening eachother with nuclear bombs, otherwise I don't want to hear anything more about it :p

Originally posted by Dethroned
As I said on Sinergy board:

Kimberly is 12 years old too, if she calls M. Sinner as "Modern-day Hitler"

Childish...

Kimberly has got the right to behave childish. She even married a child (of Bodom). :p

Originally posted by Zarok666
Kimberly has got the right to behave childish. She even married a child (of Bodom). :p
Wolle mer se reilasse? Ja hatta ma Arsch! ufftatata, ufftatata, uffta uffta ufftatata... :D

Originally posted by disasterpeace
"*ROFLOL!!!!!!* sehr gut, sehr gut!!! hihi....." -nää saksalaiset on muute ihme hihittäjiä, ei oo eka kerta ku jossain lukee "hihi"
that's because we have a certain sense of humor... hihi!