The Bearded's Project

quaoar

New Metal Member
Apr 18, 2005
Hi guys!

there's something I have to tell you. At the German Spock's Beard forum we are currently producing a double prog CD for a good cause. Here's our official statement:

Some Members of The Bearded - the official German fan community of the US rock band Spock's Beard - are currently producing a progressive rock double-CD which will be released in spring 2007. The album's title is The Bearded's Project: HOPE | OMID. (Omid is the Afghan word for hope.)
All the incoming money will be given to a very successful aid organization, the German Aid For Afghan Children (German Aid for Afghan Children). This private organization founded, in cooperation with the population, several so called Peace-Schools in this crisis region. In December 2006, they will receive a renowned award for their excellent work.
Please visit The Bearded - Hope | Omid for detailed information.

bearded_album_birke_104.jpg

You'll find some of the songs which will be included in the release on the official webpage where you can also download an excerpt from a 40-minute epic which is still in production. Please note that he songs are not mastered yet. The album will be available next year and will be sold at the inside out shop.

I hope you don't mind that I "advertise" here, but it's for a good cause.