The best danny spitz solo

IloveSG's

New Metal Member
Jun 29, 2005
Ok Seeing as danny's in the band again what do you all reckon is the danny solo that is the most kickin?
o_O

I have to say that Danny's stuff on SOWN was top notch. Just a very different sound from him and the band actually - and thats not coz of Mr Bush - I mean the overall tone of that album - was very fuzzy, distorted almost. Loved it.

Danny's best though - hmmm tough one - I think he nails in It My World.

Yep, In My World is cool, so is Packaged Rebellion, Caught in a Mosh, and Discharge. There's tons of great stuff he does.

I always loved the solo in Be All End All.
You think it's about to reach its peak and it just keeps climbing and climbing.

Dig it.

Wow! look at all the input
My Favourite would have to be Indians
and Keep it in the family.
How do the leads sound this time around?
I missed the show

^^
great, i was at the perth aus show, he looks so layed back when he plays, any doubts that he may have lost it since leaving the band were put to rest :headbang:

reidie said:
^^
great, i was at the perth aus show, he looks so layed back when he plays, any doubts that he may have lost it since leaving the band were put to rest :headbang:

Wow I Coulda gone to the perth show was the lookout stage setup good?
I saw Machine head there and it was a bit of a struggle to see all the action and I'm six Foot! :loco:

It was average, pretty small stage/ area............ but all of that doesnt seem to matter when you are being crushed against the centre of the rail :headbang:

reidie said:
It was average, pretty small stage/ area............ but all of that doesnt seem to matter when you are being crushed against the centre of the rail :headbang:

Yeah I heard about all that even a couple of nose bleeds
Cool to know that the head dress came out during Indians though

reidie said:
yeah, it wasnt the biggest of headdress', but it was a head dress none the less, fuckin great show

How do you all rate spitz among the Big Four? For Technical clarity I'd Rate him up there with Hammet, he kills on live noise and Among the living.

Point taken. It's Hard to top Kerry King and Mustaine thats why I created the thread to see how much interest there is in dan's playing and there's lot :tickled: s

kerry king is overrated, marty freidman, now there is a talented big four guitarist (IMO, megadeth are/were the most technically proficient of the big 4)

reidie said:
kerry king is overrated, marty freidman, now there is a talented big four guitarist (IMO, megadeth are/were the most technically proficient of the big 4)

I agree with u 100% and i still think hanneman is at least as good as king. I dont get it though, why does everone diss hammet round here i always thot he was on of the best just maybe under mustaine.