The best record I do...

Whats funny is, despite the room sound, it's actually better than most people's demos that they pay a lot of money for. Lol. I'm not saying it's amazing, it's a decent recording to pass around to friends, but it's also not that bad, haha.

~006

the music is fuckin TIGHT, thats all you really need, fuck mixing!

when my band rehearses I set up mics on all the amps, run the bass direct and mic up the drums, with all that, i still don't get as good of a sound as i do when i just throw my radioshack tape recorder on the floor, that shit limits everything and makes it into a big metal ball. fuck stereo, fuck digital. its all about mono room recordings on a DV cam. NIIICE SOLO TOO!

keep on rockin dude!

Dude, like I said even with the factors involved, overloaded mic, one mic at THAT...everything combined, it's still better than a lot of people's demos that they pay a lot of money for. I think it's funny.

~006

You should get a great recording at a studio, based on the music alone, I would buy a cd in a New York minute (really fast :))

~006

I post this thread for some reason, I'm not a good tecnician like a lot of people in this forum..I hear in this place very, very interesting things and very good records, but I think that we actually exaggerate in qualty!
We must know that the music is human and inperfect for his nature......
My song is only a way to have fun with ultimate metal people!!!