The best show on TV might live on!

Grounded for Life had the worst laugh track ive ever herd.

I dont really like arested developement either tho..

That is awesome news. I love that show. I just finished season 2 on DVD. Gob has got to be one of my favorites. I am a magician who performs at restaraunts and bars and I am always using his line: "Please...it's an illusion! A trick is something a whore does for money!"

emtfhII said:
That is awesome news. I love that show. I just finished season 2 on DVD. Gob has got to be one of my favorites. I am a magician who performs at restaraunts and bars and I am always using his line: "Please...it's an illusion! A trick is something a whore does for money!"

You are a magician? Really? How do the crowds usually treat you? Are they good to you or do they press you for your secrets? It never ceases to amaze me how different we all are on this board.

eighteeschick said:
You are a magician? Really? How do the crowds usually treat you? Are they good to you or do they press you for your secrets? It never ceases to amaze me how different we all are on this board.
It really depends on the night but most of the time the crowds are pretty good to me. I can usually get anywhere from $5-$20 in tips per table. I do some pretty heavyhanded card cheating demonstrations and I tend to get a lot of people asking me to join their weekly card games to help them cheat their friends. Unfortunately for me my parents raised me right and I just can't do it. If I could have my conscience surgically removed I would.

You would think FOX would have learned something from Family Guy. Didn't this show win a few Emmys last season?