• Helpless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monster

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Outro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 26, 2007
Let's make this one simple. This is one of the most usual polls in band messangeboards but for some reason I have always enjoyed looking at them.

So give your voice to one song on "Robin" and tell us why you picked that one.

I can't decide yet since this kind of decision needs an awful amount of soul-searching meditation, but I have to say that Time-Tables is an awesome opening song.

You don't need to tell "I'm not sure which is the best yet", just tell which song is the best when you no it. It's not so serious business, just intesting topic to follow and it's nice to see that Robin's songs will probably have almost same kind of fanbase, even though pretty many people probably like almost the whole album. I just started this topic so people can tell their honest opinion when they are ready to do that. I'm not sure about that even myself, going to tell that later.

Even though Recondite was released before the album on the web site, I really like it. I really loved it when the guys told us that there's going to be a trombone coming to the studio and when I heard the playing. It was great.

I voted for "Sixty-Nine". Beginning with a riff more than little in the vein of Opeth's Still Life & BWP, IMO, it's a song in which every little piece finds its own place. The rhythm twist around 2:57 and the riff starting a little earlier are genius, the riff at 3:45 likewise. And I really like the solo trade-offs around 5:00! Ending with the opening chord sequence it's by far the most balanced songs on the album. However, I do understand if "balance" isn't the first thing all of you listen Farmakon for, if you know what I mean... Overall, I'm 100% sure that "Robin" will keep on spinning on my CD-player a lot more frequently than "A Warm Glimpse".

I have to say that "Faint Light" is the best song on Robin. The scream part first heard on 0:15 gives me chills every time. I love the song.