The Big E. This Saturday.

You guys just don;t understand.

Fried%20dough%20stand%20M.jpg

i was always a fan of the metal T-shirt stand where i bought my very first maiden shirt back in '94. it brings a tear to my eye.

let's not forget the vermont stand either where you get the really good maple fudge. there are some good eats there.

haha dude remember at that metal shirt stand, how they used to have cool shirts? Last time i was there, all they had was like Korn and Monster Magnet and bullpoop like that!

For the safety and security of all our guests, the following are not permitted through the gates at The Big E:
Weapons (with or without permit)
Ammunition
Knives
Alcohol/Drugs
Animals (exception: Guide Animals)
Reptiles <---- wtf? and reptiles aren't included in animals?
Coolers
Skateboards
Rollerblades
Luggage or other large bags

Originally posted by FuSoYa
I just did a search on "pony" +"you will receive 1000 dollars" but came up with zero results. ZERO!

BWAHAHAHA!

Toby, I can't believe you guys picked this weekend to go, when I can't. I want steamed cheeseburgers, golabki, kielbasa pierogi, apple pie, blueberry muffins, clam fritters, fried dough (CT STYLE), friend bananas, friend cheese curds, all that shit. And to ride the rattly haunted house ride in which the scariest moment comes when the toothless, drunk, Cletus-lookin' dude greets your emerging car and begins to unstrap you.

Originally posted by xfer
BWAHAHAHA!

Toby, I can't believe you guys picked this weekend to go, when I can't. I want steamed cheeseburgers, golabki, kielbasa pierogi, apple pie, blueberry muffins, clam fritters, fried dough (CT STYLE), friend bananas, friend cheese curds, all that shit. And to ride the rattly haunted house ride in which the scariest moment comes when the toothless, drunk, Cletus-lookin' dude greets your emerging car and begins to unstrap you.
HOLY CRAP this sounds amazing. They just have the fried dough with the Communist Powdered sugar here. Although at Oktoberfest you can get brats, kraut, and potato pancakes.

And my girlfriend's dog is named Cletus.

I can't go because:

1. We're going to Six Flags that Saturday, which we've been planning for four weeks, and people have already moved work and another weekend trip to make room for this one. There aren't enough Big E tickets for everyone going to Six Flags to go and, besides, Bill and Dan wouldn't want to sacrifice going to Six Flags for the Big E (this is the second-to-last weekend the park's open and we're having a barbecue next Saturday, so this is it).

and even if that could be moved or I could skip out on 6 Flags...

2. I have to work that Friday night, so I can't go to CT with you, so I don't have a ride.

Both of these could have been changed if I had been consulted more than five days in advance, so yes, I'm annoyed that I'll have to miss the Big E this year, and yes, I blame Kathy and David.

Both of these could have been changed if I had been consulted more than five days in advance, so yes, I'm annoyed that I'll have to miss the Big E this year, and yes, I blame Kathy and David.

LIKE WHOA. Excuse me, but we were trying to contact you about it all last week and you wouldn;t call any of us back. We left like 6 messages at your house, at least 3 on the machine, and also tried to call you at work, FAGG0RZ. So it's yo own fault.

A friend of mine asked me to attend the Big E, i said, No, becaus ei had no idea what it was.... Fuck me with a knife for not knowing the deal with new england festivities... Where i'm from they call fried dough "elephant ears".... Imagine the expression on the fried dough mans face, as i asked for one at the waterfire.... Horrid.