The Big Four DVD details...

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
METALLICA was joined onstage during the show by members of MEGADETH, SLAYER and ANTHRAX for a performance of the DIAMOND HEAD song "Am I Evil?"

METALLICA frontman James Hetfield, MEGADETH singer/guitarist Dave Mustaine and ANTHRAX vocalist Joey Belladonna took turns singing the song, which has been a part of METALLICA's live set for decades.

Wow, that must have felt weird.

Maybe I'll pick it up, I love Megadeth and havent heard what Anthrax's up to for quite a while, now that I think of it...

Only complaint is that Anthrax has to be in the big 4 instead of Testament.
I'll most likely buy it. I don't really listen to much thrash metal anymore, but I suspect I'll enjoy this DVD

Did Mustaine re-record his vocals? ;) I'm asking because his singing has been atrocious lately, even for his standards. Witnessed in person at Sonisphere and other recent Megadeth gigs.

Did Mustaine re-record his vocals? ;) I'm asking because his singing has been atrocious lately, even for his standards. Witnessed in person at Sonisphere and other recent Megadeth gigs.

I'd say 99% yes, he has been doing some weird almost falsetto-y vocals recently.