The birthday twin thread.....

Meisterwerk

Son Of Sephiroth
Jan 5, 2002
Swindon, England
Visit site
Come on everyone, post your birthday and see who else shares the same one as you.

Mine's September 22nd.

I already know of a few famous people who have the same b/day.

Inter Milan footballer, Ronaldo
Crap pop singer from the same town as me, Billie Piper
Hero's of The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings, Bilbo and Frodo Baggins.

Originally posted by godisanathiest

Don't worry bout ouchy, he's probably just upset that his last "clowning" session didn't go well

26th Jan :)

dont mention the word clown again!!! no................................. (screamed in 70's horror film actors voice)

anyway i share my birthday with none other than Jonas Renkse from Katatonia so ha in your face, me and Jonas (notice i speak on first name basis, as we're go way back as best of friends) used to practice guitar together, and yes it was me who tought him how to sing too, both growls, and clean vox. i always tell him not to bother putting my name in his thankyous on albums as im so modest, but that didnt stop him from making his song Clean Today after my nickname thingy. :p

anyway i got Mortician tickets, and you havent, so up yours! :D

Originally posted by _Transparent_
dont mention the word clown again!!! no................................. (screamed in 70's horror film actors voice)

Clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown ............clown :p

anyway i share my birthday with none other than Jonas Renkse from Katatonia so ha in your face, me and Jonas (notice i speak on first name basis, as we're go way back as best of friends) used to practice guitar together, and yes it was me who tought him how to sing too, both growls, and clean vox. i always tell him not to bother putting my name in his thankyous on albums as im so modest, but that didnt stop him from making his song Clean Today after my nickname thingy. :p

Really?Thats quite cool, cos, u know, I taught Opeth everything they know!!! And Satriani and Steve Vai - I taught them the guitar. That guy from Morbid angel and buddy rich the drums, and I taught Flea and Victor Wooten the bass :heh: They've all written songs for me :rolleyes: So beat that ouchy :p

anyway i got Mortician tickets, and you havent, so up yours! :D

Well myfriend has westlife tickets :p And my dads bigger than ur dad, and my dad will beat ur dad up. My dad has a gun.No my dad has a nuclear weapon :p Or mayb not... :confused: