The Blind Leader Tab

Aug 9, 2005
Canada!!!
Are there any The Blind Leader tabs kicking around the net? I looked but couldnt find either one anywhere. If anyone has any parts of the songs tabbed at all please post it, and I will create a guitar pro tab. But I would like some help.

dude nice one, it sounds close i'll see if i can do something for it maybe add the bass or something, do you have any other tab?

Nope, sorry. Yeah, itd be cool if you could add on to it. I did it a couple months ago in my guitar lessons. But we just ended up stoping that song and moving onto something else.

Just continue on it ;D and help that dude with the Defeat tab...a Defeat tab would kick so mutch ass :p

Haha, Im not the greatest with tabbing, I had a bunch of help with it, and we havent worked on it for probably 2 months, so I doubt we'll be continuing with it, sorry :erk:

ok if any one whant to help i doesn't matter if you don't know how to use guitar pro like a pro you could help with the traditional -2-3-4 tab and i'll make the gp tab so any hel would be nice -0-1-2

xshadowsoulsx said:
Haha, Im not the greatest with tabbing, I had a bunch of help with it, and we havent worked on it for probably 2 months, so I doubt we'll be continuing with it, sorry :erk:

Oh :erk: but its good :D you have to ;D nah you dont :lol: