The bodomest day... lol

Tuzki_of_Bodom

enjoy the fucking life
Mar 8, 2009
Hanoi rocks
Today, Friday, March 13, 2009... We had a storm :loco: a fucking heavy storm :loco: I rode my bike through the storm in a T-shirt (I dont know any about that storm o_O) Everything seemed gone with the wind :lol: such the strongest wind in my life. Everyone staring at me :lol: I dont know if they admired me or not but with me that's enough. If It's Alexi, he would say :" WOW, It's cool" :lol: so I say "wow, It's cool!" (actually It's cold :erk:)
When I got home, looking at the mirrow I saw Tarzan or Bigfoot or something else :lol:
I had something to eat then turned on the TV, suddenly I hear a Britney Spears's song o_O. =_= that's enough for a serious day. I ended it by some tracks of Bloodrunk.

How about you? What's your bodom day?

Today, Friday, March 13, 2009... We had a storm :loco: a fucking heavy storm :loco: I rode my bike through the storm in a T-shirt (I dont know any about that storm o_O) Everything seemed gone with the wind :lol: such the strongest wind in my life. Everyone staring at me :lol: I dont know if they admired me or not but with me that's enough. If It's Alexi, he would say :" WOW, It's cool" :lol: so I say "wow, It's cool!" (actually It's cold :erk:)
When I got home, looking at the mirrow I saw Tarzan or Bigfoot or something else :lol:
I had something to eat then turned on the TV, suddenly I hear a Britney Spears's song o_O. =_= that's enough for a serious day. I ended it by some tracks of Bloodrunk.

1172278186-wtf_dude.jpg

Arguecat.png

thanks_for_the_info.jpg

..I couldn't resist.