THE BROWNING: 'Industry' Lyric Video

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The official lyric video for the song "Industry" from Kansas City's deathcore/electronica band THE BROWNING can be seen below. The track comes off the band's new album, "Hypernova", which is due to be released on October 1 in the USA via Century Media/Earache, and on October 7 in Europe through Earache. The CD was recorded at Planet Red Studios in Richmond, Virginia with producer Andreas Magnusson (THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, IMPENDING DOOM). Comments THE BROWNING frontman Jonny McBee: "It has been a crazy two years for THE BROWNING. We have done crazy tours all over the world and I am so proud of everything we have accomplished! But our new album, 'Hypernova', is my proudest thing to be a part of in my life. I can't wait for the world to hear how far we have pushed electronics in metal with 'Hypernova'!" THE BROWNING has just kicked off a headlining U.S. tour. The seven-week trek features support from THIS OR THE APOCALYPSE, HONOUR CREST, TEAR OUT THE HEART and MYKA RELOCATE. THE BROWNING is: Jonny McBee - Vocals/Electronics Collin Woroniak - Guitar Drew Ellis - Bass Cody Stewart - Drums

browninghypernova.jpg

More...