VEHEMENCE NEWS
MARCH 2, 2003 - THE COALITION FOR MUSIKAL ARMAGEDDON TOUR 2003
The dates for The Coalition For Musikal Armageddon 2003 Tour,​
featuring DEICIDE, AMON AMARTH, BEHEMOTH, REVENGE, and VEHEMENCE​
Tour dates are now announced on our Tours and Shows page. This will​
be Vehemence's second full U.S.A. tour and also this will be our​
first time in Canada. We look forward to meeting all of our​
fans/friends and those that have reviewed or interviewed us.​
Vehemence are also scheduled for a "Meet and Greet" at the New Jersey Metal Fest on our performing date Sunday March 9. We urge our fans to come up and have a word with us and request autographs on albums or the posters we have available at that time. Time schedules for both subjects will be provided at the fest and through our flyers that look like this. The tour poster can be viewed in different sizes through these links.​
DEICIDETOURPOSTER2003sn.jpg
Small http://vehemence.brutaldeath.net/DEICIDETOURPOSTER2003sn.jpg
Medium http://vehemence.brutaldeath.net/DEICIDETOURPOSTER2003s.jpg
Large​
http://vehemence.brutaldeath.net/DEICIDETOURPOSTER2003.jpg
Sun. March 9th Cricket Club - Irvington, NJ (NJ Fest)​
Mon. March 10th Jaxx - Springfield, VA​
Tues. March 11th The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA​
Thurs. March 13th Ground Zero - Spartanburg, SC​
Sun. March 16th Fitzgerald's - Houston, TX​
Wed. March 19th Bash On Ash - Phoenix, AZ​
Thurs. March 20th Showcase Theater - Corona, CA (All Ages)​
Fri. March 21st House Of Blues - Los Angeles, CA (21+)​
Sun. March 23rd The Pound SF - San Francisco, CA​
Tues. March 25th Graceland - Seattle, Washington​
Thurs. March 27th Ogden Theater - Denver, CO​
Sat. March 29th Rockhouse USA - Aurora, IL​
Thurs. April 3rd The Agora - Cleveland, OH​
Sat. April 5th Lamour - Brooklyn, NY​
ALL Dates Below are without DEICIDE​
Sun April 6th The Met Cafe - Providence, RI w/Dying Fetus​
Mon April 7th Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, Canada​
Tues. April 8th The Opera House - Toronto, Canada​
NEW JERESY FLYER! IF YOU SEE ONE GRAB ONE!
VEHEMENCENJFESTFLYER.jpg

We are leaving our houses at 11:30, peace out see everyone out on tour. Some one for the love of METAL make FLYERS FOR THIS SHOW for Phoenix..Ill re-emburse someone. If some one will please email me at dethofme@hotmail.com Just use the flyer that I made which is provided in the NEWS section of our webpage.

Use the LARGE 600 DPI version then fit to screen the shit in Photoshop and it should be able to print nice and smooth.

I usually make page big flyers and 300 of them should do...this is very IMPORTANT cause Shadows Fall and Cephalic carnage are playing the same day we are MARCH 19th here. Alright im out for a month!

Reactions: MadeInNewJersey
Hey man its nice meeting you finally! Thanks for the drinks! We will meet and head bang again in NY!!!!!!!

NEW DATES: (Updated: 3/13/03)
Friday March 14th - The Brass Mug - Tampa FL

March 15 OFF day

Monday march 17th-The Galaxy Club- Dallas TX

March 18 OFF day

Sat March 22nd - River City Sports Bar&Grill- Sacramento CA

Hey hey, you too brother! Please pass on my well-wishes to the boys (Nathan especially that fucker), and I will most definitely see you in NYC on 4/5 - I'm on your guestlist for an interview pally; more drinking to be done! \m/

VEHEMENCE said:
Alright for shure man, your on there see ya there!!!!!!!!!The tour so far has been sick as fuck, having great times!

Their 2 shows here in Southern California went really well, and they had a place to crash and take showers as well :)... The House of Blues was one of the nicest venues I have ever seen and their sound on this stage was fucking outrageous!!!!!! They are on their way to the Pound now, got a little bit longer to go....

:devil:

damnit, I got there too late last night (what kind of show starts at 7pm?) and missed vehemence. :( We got there during revenge's set after having locked ourselves out of our car so we took advantage of the evident suckiness of revenge (no offense to anyone, it's just an opinion based on hearing a song or two) to take care of that then, then made it back for behemoth and the rest of the show (which rocked).

So now you guys need to come back to LA; and SOON! :)

yabba said:
damnit, I got there too late last night (what kind of show starts at 7pm?) and missed vehemence. /forum/images/smilies/frown.gif We got there during revenge's set after having locked ourselves out of our car so we took advantage of the evident suckiness of revenge (no offense to anyone, it's just an opinion based on hearing a song or two) to take care of that then, then made it back for behemoth and the rest of the show (which rocked).

So now you guys need to come back to LA; and SOON! /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Yes they will be back but it won't be for at least a few more months if that....TOOO bad you missed the show man, that really sucks but you will have a chance to see them sometime in the near future!! I am not a huge fan of Revenge but they are pretty good...Anyway, sorry you missed that, and we were not even aware they went on at 7pm, we thought it was at 8pm so Vehemence barely made it in time to The House of Blues!!

It was a great show tho, fucking killer VENUE!!

yabba said:
damnit, I got there too late last night (what kind of show starts at 7pm?) and missed vehemence. :( We got there during revenge's set after having locked ourselves out of our car so we took advantage of the evident suckiness of revenge (no offense to anyone, it's just an opinion based on hearing a song or two) to take care of that then, then made it back for behemoth and the rest of the show (which rocked).

So now you guys need to come back to LA; and SOON! :)

Yeah, deffinetly, Revenge was the one band I had to go outside for. It sounded like punk-talented metal. In other words, they ate the can.

So when will Vehemence be back in Phoenix? By the 12th or somewhere around there? I need more Vehemence... I am having withdrawls!

PANTERAaddict101 said:
Yeah, deffinetly, Revenge was the one band I had to go outside for. It sounded like punk-talented metal. In other words, they ate the can.

So when will Vehemence be back in Phoenix? By the 12th or somewhere around there? I need more Vehemence... I am having withdrawls!

Seriously!!!! I think Revenge completely ruined what Vehemence accomplished being the opening band...They got the crowd utterly excited for a night of pure blasphemy, and then Revenge took it all away with their neo-nazi, punk metal persona...It sucked!!! Personally, I think Revenge should have gone on first, no doubt!!!

The8thPlague said:
I Totally agree.!.!.!

Godamn Pete just start Angelcorpse back up instead of that shit.
Lil' Fascist.

Yeah...I though because it was Pete's new band that it might be promising....But, boy was I wrong with that assumption, damn!! I felt kinda bad for them with all the negative responses they were getting on stage...Oh well...:cool:

Yeah I thought Revenge were one of the worst bands I have ever seen. I too was curious about them given that Pete Helmkamp was a part of it, but damn they sucked!

hi!

i have made a few Vehemence pics of their Champs gig in Illinois available online here: http://my.core.com/~wildfyr/images/vehemence/
these are just pics uploaded to a directory - no page for them yet but that may come later. for now they're available for a limited time at the Web address above. :) i will post further details concerning site pages at a later date if anyone is interested.

thanks for coming! sorry you had to cut the tour short though, but i'm glad i didn't miss it!! :D :headbang:

wildfyr said:
hi!

i have made a few Vehemence pics of their Champs gig in Illinois available online here: http://my.core.com/~wildfyr/images/vehemence/
these are just pics uploaded to a directory - no page for them yet but that may come later. for now they're available for a limited time at the Web address above. :) i will post further details concerning site pages at a later date if anyone is interested.

thanks for coming! sorry you had to cut the tour short though, but i'm glad i didn't miss it!! :D !:headbang:

Are those red highlights in Nathan's hair?o_O

Thanks to Wildfyr for uploading these pictures for our fans and for the band to check out. They wil be added to our website credited to your name! Till next time, thanks for the corads that came out to IL and the secondary show for a second dosage of Vehemence.

jESUS, Revenge was an excellent band I thought. It was a different form of Death Metal I have never heard before. uite Original, Pete has always kept it real with his stage presence, and it was great to tour with them as well as the other bands.