The Confessions of Aleister Crowley

Crycheck

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2005
Sweden
I've been looking for this book lately but it's quite hard to find as it's no longer printed. Does someone here have a copy of this book that I can buy?

Hey thanks, I don't know how I could've missed it when I searched for it. Expensive as hell plus the delivery costs to Sweden though, but I think it's worth it.

if you haven't read Diary of a Drug Fiend you should do so, it's an amazing book. Some of his books are too spaced out though, he was too high when he wrote them. (I hope there's no thelemites here)

I heard a story about Crowley that once he was guiding a group of people on a mountain expedition and then he abandoned them up the mountain to die. Which he thought was so cool and satanic.
If that is true then the guy was obviously just a nut case. And he was gay, perverted and total scum.
Which is surely a complement to a character like that.

Norsemaiden said:
I heard a story about Crowley that once he was guiding a group of people on a mountain expedition and then he abandoned them up the mountain to die. Which he thought was so cool and satanic.
If that is true then the guy was obviously just a nut case. And he was gay, perverted and total scum.

You know, he was only a satanist for a brief period, and apparently this story isnt true about the mountaineering. He is a fascinating character, who I'd like to read a biography of. A true libertine.

Norsemaiden said:

He was bisexual and explored humanity as a scientist. I understand what you mean when you say that he was a perverted nut case, but as for me, he is one of the greatest scientist ever to have lived.
He had a complete different sight than any other scientist as he was this ruthless, and that is what makes him so interesting.
You speak as if he was a teenage rebel who wanted to be satanist, that's not true and I suppose you haven't read any of his books.
"Do what thou wilt shalt be the whole of the law"
Discover the true meaning of that sentence.

What LaVey has written has been taken from both Nietzsche and Crowley and a few other philosophers.