The Crown banned?

Sputnik

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
I just bought my first "The Crown" record "Deathrace King" and I just love some of their songs! Especially "Deathexplosion" and the heavy "Dead mans song".

One thing that I have noticed about them is that they are really hard to get...If I search on a search engine like altavista I cant find them, If I want to buy som records on cdon and websites like that, they dont have anything with "The Crown".

Its hard for me to understand that they are just not good enough for the stores beacause of what I have heard of them before and how they sounds like. I mean, Its so great death metal, even the best death metal I have heard! (dont think Opeth is pure death)

Is they "banned" somehow or is it just that no one buys them? Is there any racism or stuff like involved. Beacause the one in the store looked strange when he looked at the cover and then looked at his boss and asked something about the band, didnt here what they said though but I think it was something like (translated) "Do we sell these ones still?".

All Im saying is....:confused:

Dunno 'bout that - but I must say that I haven't seen any The Crown albums anywhere. And some of the music-shops I visit are usually very well supplied by any standards. Is there a conspiracy against The Crown, or what? :confused:

-Villain

Every tower records in my Area has the full back catalogue, even The burning and Eternal death. This should be in that new Crown forum anyway!;)