The Crypto Cult, meet at Bohemian Grove Come Dusk

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Any of ye fuggs have any crypto holdings? I have a whopping 50 dollars worth of BTC.

Now dont get me wrong, I do believe there is SOME utility to this shit as an insurance of some sorts. Venezuelan citizens were able to use BTC to trade for hard to come by USD in order not to eat out of dumpsters. Nevertheless, this block chain buffoonery is some Jim Jones "oooooh yeaaaaah" if I ever seen it.

I had a modicum of desire to put a pittance towards ADA (cardano,) and I cant even buy this shit if I wanted to.

Unavailable on Coinbase, and Binance has ye wait three seasons from Autumn to get identity approval. If this shit is supposed to be decentralized (which it isnt,) why tf do I have to give Coinbase a semen sample? This crypto crud a front for Ancestry.com?

So here I sit with .0000000000btc and a toppled illusory wall. Its all speculative bullshit. Ye cant buy a 13 dollar hardboiled egg with it due to the volatilty and exorbitant fees. Just check out the GAS fee horse shit on ETH for example.

Hell, Gronk just came out with a fuggin Gronk "coin" NFT today lulz.

I'll just trade RIOT and laugh from the sidelines, fuck this horse shit.

Bored, disc us.

If you can make money off of it in the short term, so be it. Bu, imho, it isn't gonna end well.

However, for some reason, institutions are starting to perk up to it and you can buy it on Paypal now too.

cryptocurrencies are almost definitely going to have real uses in The Future™ but right now it's still all hype and hope

buying and selling them is pure speculation/gambling ofc but there is some real-ass money to be made if you've got balls of steel. being a fucking nerd i have been aware of btc being a thing since the ground floor but i was really skeptical and never got into it.

i specifically remember reading huge threads devoted to laughing at bitcoin idiots on somethingawful in 2012 or whenever that was and agreeing with it and being like: ha ha ha what a bunch of dumb motherfuckers, this is never going to amount to anything. why the fuck would you spend 10 dollars each on a bunch of bitcoins, that's insane.

welp

Crytpo is such a weird thing to me. My initial reaction remains "but it's not even real money!" but then again, real money isn't real either.

I feel like if I vaped, I would understand it better, and then idolize this guy:

Technical Boy.jpeg

Yes, and the Netherlands, Chile, etc from the last time I checked.

Isn't this the exact antithesis of what we are trying to do as a global community? (Or at least should be)

What is this bullshit with China being #1 on that list, with USA being the FIRST LOSER?!

I'm gonna go do some burnouts and roll coal. Eat a double burger. Turn all the lights on.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Coinbase now offers Cardano. With lukewarm enthusiasm I hopped on BINAss.US to send my paltry 60 dollars worth of Shitcoin byke to Coinbase to convert it to ADA. This after doing 3 handstands and a purple nurple on my tippie toes to get address mind ye. Well to make a long story short, this 60 which is in limbo due to the fact that I have yet to be authorized, would cost 30 usd in fees to send back to Coinbase.

What a load of shit.

I just came across the word "cardano" this morning. WTF is this shit now?

Cardano = ADA

If I were a crypto cultist this would be my play. Buys into the smart contract horse shit. May have legs to usurp Etherium in the next few years.

Its all bullshit bruh, but money can be made off cultist sentiment. Speculate which kool-aid flavor these dipshits want to drink, and profit.

I wanted to buy at .34 cents last month, but couldnt get authorized on any exchange that offered it.

/\

Said fuck it and bailed on binASS.US. Took my measly 65 usd in btc back to coinbase, which then became an even paltrier 35 usd after the conversion smfh. Converter that to Cardano which shaved another sliver off.

Ended up buying a wee bit more to regain my footing. Now the proud owner of 67 Cardano coins. If this shit pops like ETH in a few years i'll buy Susperia's painting of Erik and hang it on my wall.