The darkest album of 2006!

LORD DARKSOUL

Welcum 2 my funeral
The new David Galas (ex-Lycia) record is my funereal gothic wet dream! It sounds like mid-era Lycia and early Sisters of Mercy touching each other's no-no's in a coffin in the middle of Transilvania!

If you're into darkwave/shoegazer/goth you need his solo album, The Cataclysm ASAP. This is probably the most GOTH thing I've ever heard... meant in the best possible way ov course! Every day is an awesome funeral when you listen to David Galas! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Check it out:

www.myspace.com/davidgalas

Just listening to the first song on there...holy shit! THIS IS GODLY!!!!! I don't usually wet myself after hearing one song of any band...but this is simply the darkest, depressing stuff I've heard in a loooooooooooooong time.

Thank you interfriend ov infernal awesomness!!!

Just listening to the first song on there...holy shit! THIS IS GODLY!!!!! I don't usually wet myself after hearing one song of any band...but this is simply the darkest, depressing stuff I've heard in a loooooooooooooong time.

Thank you interfriend ov infernal awesomness!!!

I'm glad that you enjoyed it, Lord Friendlypal!

I just wanted to let you know that I've pleasured myself many times to the footage of you singing along with Katatonia at the AZ show! Keep up the erotic concert etiquette!:kickass:

I guess we're even now!

I feel so honored! IM BLUSHING OMG!!!!! Yeah who wouldn't go crazy with Mattias' and Anders' crotches in their faces the whole time.

Haha...oh brotha...

I feel so honored! IM BLUSHING OMG!!!!! Yeah who wouldn't go crazy with Mattias' and Anders' crotches in their faces the whole time.

Haha...oh brotha...

mattias's crotch in my face....
DSCF4932.jpg