The Darkness

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
I've read nothing but good reviews for their album "Permission to Land", with Queen and Van Halen comparisons galore :headbang:.​

Looks to me like they're picking up where Hair of the Dog's rather ill-fated 80s rawk revival left off. Has anyone heard them, and can you recommend a few tracks?​

W​

THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE QUEEN!!! THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF SNIFFING BRIAN MAYS UNDERARM SWEAT! THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF FLOSSING ROGER TAYLORS TEETH!! THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF LICKING JOHN DEACONS BELLY BUTTON FLUFF!! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HOW NOT WORTHY THEY ARE IN COMPARISON TO DEAR FREDERICK!! THEY ARE TALENTLESS FUCKS WHOSE EVERY SONG SOUNDS THE SAME AND WHO HAVE STARTED A BANDWAGON THAT ONLY THE PRESS SEEM TO JUMP ON!! MAKE NO PURCHASE FROM THIS BAND, AND WITH A BIT OF LUCK THEY MIGHT JUST FUCK OFF AND NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! :yell:

I have the album, Wrathy. I quite like it, but I have no idea where the Queen and Van Halen references are coming from.

Definitely sounds like Aussie pub rock, and the singer's voice is a bit annoying. I quite like it, though.

dreamwatch said:
THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE QUEEN!!! THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF SNIFFING BRIAN MAYS UNDERARM SWEAT! THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF FLOSSING ROGER TAYLORS TEETH!! THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF LICKING JOHN DEACONS BELLY BUTTON FLUFF!! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HOW NOT WORTHY THEY ARE IN COMPARISON TO DEAR FREDERICK!! THEY ARE TALENTLESS FUCKS WHOSE EVERY SONG SOUNDS THE SAME AND WHO HAVE STARTED A BANDWAGON THAT ONLY THE PRESS SEEM TO JUMP ON!! MAKE NO PURCHASE FROM THIS BAND, AND WITH A BIT OF LUCK THEY MIGHT JUST FUCK OFF AND NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! :yell:

What did you say.............

I have no idea how people can organise their cd collections like that.

Gorerippers is just fuckin ridiculous.

you know where I keep my cd's. on the floor, in a stack. in no order, most of the cds are in the wrong cases to

How do you live with yourself? :eek:

I'd go mad if I spent more than two minutes knowing that any of my stuff was filed out of order. Obsessive compulsive behaviour is not a disease, it's a lifestyle choice favoured by all right-thinking people :).

W