The day you have waited for has come to pass!

U[Sic]M

Nov 26, 2002
Visit site
Mattias has been vanquished! By ME! ME, ME, ME, ME, ME!!! AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHA! With but ONE comment. It was after a moderately funny attempt at being funny that Mattias fell under the all-knowing hammer of SIC´s mighty intellect. After a veeeeeery long post (which could have been funny had it not been for that which I am to reveal soon), Mattias made a fatal, yes, indeed a severe, error: he misspelled the name of "asphyXy"! He spelled it "Asphyx"...WITHOUT a "Y" in the end! I pointed this out with a remarkably short and concise post, going something like this:

"That is not funny, Mattias. You misspelled the CoB-boy´s name."

Utterly ashamed and humiliated, Mattias was, and is no more. Whether asphyXy has recovered from the life-shattering trauma of his internet-alias having been misspelled, noone knows.

U[Sic]M said:
Mattias has been vanquished! By ME! ME, ME, ME, blah blah blah blah blah.....
homo.jpg

you probably think you're intelligent by jocking about your vocabulary in troll posts that seem to confuse people about what you really mean to do... but you're actually a fucking retard shithead and no one looks up to you even for a fraction of a second. die.

EagleFlyFree said:
but you're actually a fucking retard shithead and no one looks up to you even for a fraction of a second. die.

Actually, you and yetti look up to me big time. You are probably my two biggest fans. You two and probably everyone else on this board who says superintelligent stuff like "Doooh, U gay and lying azz! DIIIEEEEEE!!! AHAAAAAAAHAHAHA, Uur retarded n Im not cuz I dunt nouw haow to spel...!!!.!"... No, wait a minute, only you and yetti say stuff like that! :lol::lol::lol: