THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA Parts Ways With Drummer DANIEL WILLIAMS

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA has parted ways with drummer Daniel Williams. The band said in a statement: "We wish him nothing but the best with everything he does going forward. "We're putting the finishing touches on our new album and look forward to releasing new music very soon." Williams confirmed his exit from THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA via Twitter. He wrote: "I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of questions today — I wish i was able to answer them. Just know that the fans are all that matter to me. Remember the good times and shows. And please keep in touch. I love you all. Cheers. As everyone knows — I've always loved to engage with fans. Now I can call you all friends instead. Say hi to me on the street in San Diego. And for those asking that have not gotten the update, I'm no longer a part of TDWP. Sorry for the confusion/lack of clarification." THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA recently entered the studio with producer Dan Korneff to begin work on its next full-length album, due later this year via Rise Records. The effort will be the follow-up to 2015's "Space" EP, a six-track collection of thematic songs that explored a different point of view of space. The yet-to-be-titled release will be the second featuring new THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA guitarist Kyle Sipress. THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA will embark on a short, intimate club tour in July, starting at Cleveland's Grog Shop on July 18 after appearing at Chicago's Open Air festival on July 15. The run will wrap up in Springfield, Missouri at the end of the month.

Continue reading...