"The Devil You Know" Rosary

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
What's up? I've been off this board for a while, but I've got some info for you guys. This is from Megaforce Records. (btw- I started a new Devil You Know thread just in case some of you skip that thread. This thread is about the promotional Rosary.) :devil:

Get some music early! Go To Your Local Independent Record Store To Pick Up “The Devil You Know” Rosary For $1. The glow in the dark rosary will have a link for you to redeem your download of “The Devil You Know” (from the new album in stores 9/13/11). Bring the Rosary back to that store on street date to receive $1 off Worship Music! Find a store closest to you by clicking HERE and then give them a call to check availability!

Wow, it's Thra:rofl:ude!:wave:

Sounds like a cool idea, but the link doesn't work.

Either way, I'm picking up the cd the first day...unless I die first.:kickass:

What's up? I've been off this board for a while, but I've got some info for you guys. This is from Megaforce Records. (btw- I started a new Devil You Know thread just in case some of you skip that thread. This thread is about the promotional Rosary.) :devil:

Get some music early! Go To Your Local Independent Record Store To Pick Up “The Devil You Know” Rosary For $1. The glow in the dark rosary will have a link for you to redeem your download of “The Devil You Know” (from the new album in stores 9/13/11). Bring the Rosary back to that store on street date to receive $1 off Worship Music! Find a store closest to you by clicking HERE and then give them a call to check availability!

Local independent record store.. They still exist??

Local independent record store.. They still exist??

:D They do! There's one in my neighborhood. I'm usually the only customer in there. Don't know how they stay open... But I'm gonna call them about the Rosary. Coolest Anthrax promo since the Killer B's jar of honey.

We have a 'Record & Tape Traders' store in Towson, MD. There used to be a few of them spread throughout MD. They sell new and used stuff. There's also a place called Sound Garden.
Best Buy, Wal Mart and Target are the only other places I can think of that sells CD's.

I checked with 'Trax on Wax' in Catonsville, MD. They are participating in the rosary promo but they don't have it available yet. I think it will be on Aug. 12.

You know as I was reading an old thread the other day, I saw the name Thra:rofl:ude and instantly thought "I bet he stopped posting because he had the post count of 6,666". :lol:

You know as I was reading an old thread the other day, I saw the name Thra:rofl:ude and instantly thought "I bet he stopped posting because he had the post count of 6,666". :lol:

:lol: That is true. I decided that was a good number to stop at. And I needed a break from the board.

scooterville- That's cool. I've contacted 2 stores and they don't know what's going on. Maybe you could post a picture of the Rosary when you get it?

scooterville- That's cool. I've contacted 2 stores and they don't know what's going on. Maybe you could post a picture of the Rosary when you get it?

Here's the rosary info that allows you to Download 'The Devil You Know' starting August 9. You'll need to go to this site to check for participating stores:http://www.recordstoreday.com/Venues

The tag on the rosary has a 5 digit code you'll need to enter when you visit the following site:visit:http://www.recordstoreday.com/Anthrax << unable to access until Aug. 9.

PIC OF MY ROSARY >>>> http://flic.kr/p/aa2puj

I just reslized I must have gotten the rosary too early because the tag says "Enter this code to download your free track NOW". The store owner was supposed to wait until Tues Aug. 9 to offer them for sale. I probably confused him from when I called to check about it and he let me know as soon as they shipped to his store.