The Devilry of Sharon Osbourne

Yeah I agree they should of never announced a record and tour before the contracts were signed. They made it like it was all well and they were going to do it and then all this stupid contract crap happens. It seems this reunion had been plagued with false promises, and deceiving misfortunes. I don't know what is taking them so long to figure it out, they are going to make a shit ton of money so what's the holdup?? C'mon Sabbath get your shit together you have been doing this long enough to figure this petty bullshit out.

they've been doing it long enough to figure out how to horribly fuck it up without even trying.

Don't see why they couldn't. Did someone get their hand cut off, loose their voice, get their foot chopped off, or go deaf? I don't see what the problem is besides the contract bullshit, and Tony's cancer. True Rock/metal muscians don't retire until they fucking die or if they have other health reasons why they can't continue.

The last Black Sabbath album with the original lineup came out, what... 30+ years ago? Reunions usually mean they're short of money, and most (not all) 'reunion albums' tend to be rather horrific. By all means anticipate it, but don't get ahead of yourself. It's not always a winning formula.

Black Sabbath playing Black Sabbath is ALWAYS a winning formula.

Personally though? I couldn't care less if it doesn't happen now, because I'm going to miss it regardless! Damn Australia to hell.