The DI-Box..

How many do you need?

Right now I use:
Mixer
Micpre
DI (but could be with the mixer)
Tapedeck
Reampbox

Of course one could probably rearrange that each time.. but.. I record vocals/amp with 3 - 4 mics.. and also for talkback when recording other people..
I don't have high-end guitars.. :/
The saffire would be great it seems.. but I fear it wouldn't be enough in/outs..
Though I am definatly considering it now, for guitars..
(altough something cheaper would be good)

Right now I use:
Mixer
Micpre
DI (but could be with the mixer)
Tapedeck
Reampbox

Mixer: why do you need this? for recording multiple sources at the same time? Use inputs 3&4. Or to route stuff to monitors? Connect the outputs 1&2 from interface to the mixer.
Micpre & DI: use the inputs 1&2
Tapedeck: Use inputs 1&2 or outputs 3&4, or if it has spdif output, connect it to the spdif input. Or if you are using the tapedeck for just playback, connect it to the mixer.
Reampbox: use output 3 or 4

And if you need even more inputs, try something like M-Audio Fast Track Ultra (6 in 6 out, 245€ USB)

Mixer: why do you need this? for recording multiple sources at the same time? Use inputs 3&4. Or to route stuff to monitors? Connect the outputs 1&2 from interface to the mixer.
Micpre & DI: use the inputs 1&2
Tapedeck: Use inputs 1&2 or outputs 3&4, or if it has spdif output, connect it to the spdif input. Or if you are using the tapedeck for just playback, connect it to the mixer.
Reampbox: use output 3 or 4

And if you need even more inputs, try something like M-Audio Fast Track Ultra (6 in 6 out, 245€ USB)

Yeah, you have good points.. thanks for the reply..
I am considering selling my soundcard (after what you've just said)..
But my situation is a bit tough (and hard to explain)..
So for the moment my best chance at recording, is to get a simple DI or the MIC200..

I did a few more tests:
http://min.us/mAHQwXqnf
Both clips are in that link..

The DI straight to line and the MIC200 straight to line..
I also compared it to you guys DI's from songs you've uploaded..
The DI seems "cleaner" but the MIC200 has a lot more lowend..
So I'm strongly leaning towards the MIC200.. just to get to recording..
But I'm still not 100% :D