The difference between a rooster and MRSBEAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRBEAST said:
and that took ya 5 minutes to think up?
I don`t spend all my time here like you and the alqueda junior club. I have waaaaaaay more important things to do. I have children, which is something you and your fag lover(s) will never produce, naturally or artificially!!

Ray_M said:
I don`t spend all my time here like you and the alqueda junior club. I have waaaaaaay more important things to do. I have children, which is something you and your fag lover(s) will never produce, naturally or artificially!!
you already said yer gay and yer wife's a whore-those aint yer kids

Ray_M has exhausted his tiny brain. He can't call Mr B a gay anymore, so now its "alquaeda member". Truly the product of a loving brother and sister, redneck couple. :)

Ayreonaut said:
I can do without this shit, like most people here.
I agree. I thought I could come here and not see any of the old flaming, but obviously none of these babies have grown up yet. Too bad no one moderates this board. If there is a moderator, he/she sucks tremendously at it, but not as bad as the flaming homo MRSBEAST. He/she/it truly sucks cock(his own admission too). I bet his mother and father are really proud of him?( :hotjump: )

:headbang:<-------- MRBEAST performing a 71 on his lover!!

Ray_M said:
Too bad no one moderates this board. If there is a moderator, he/she sucks tremendously at it
Stop whining about needing a moderator! It is exactly that bullshit that ruined the old Maiden BB. When there were no moderators on it, that board was perfect.

Ray_M said:
I agree. I thought I could come here and not see any of the old flaming, but obviously none of these babies have grown up yet. Too bad no one moderates this board. If there is a moderator, he/she sucks tremendously at it, but not as bad as the flaming homo MRSBEAST. He/she/it truly sucks cock(his own admission too). I bet his mother and father are really proud of him?( :hotjump: )

:headbang:<-------- MRBEAST performing a 71 on his lover!!
How are you gonna agree then talk more shit? Get over the no moderation really man. It beats the shit out of the way the other one is. you can even spell Maiden wrong without getting banned or them just deleting the forum all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.