The Element Welcomes New Drummer, Heads to the Studio

Rafa_Element

The Element
Jun 22, 2007
Concord, CA - USA
www.myspace.com
For Immediate Release

The Element Welcomes New Drummer, Heads to the Studio

September 29, 2009- Concord, CA The Element is proud to announce Lou Caldarola ( Toxik, Soundscape, Kicksville, Limelight) has joined the band as the new permanent drummer. "I was a fan of the Element as soon as I heard the material,” said Caldarola, “To team up with Rafa Macedo and Mitch Stewart (Circle II Circle) is a thrill for me. I’m a prog drummer at heart, so I am very excited to be working with this talented duo."

The Element founder Rafael Macedo reports recording sessions for the new (yet untitled) album have begun. The album will be produced by band's Vocals/Guitar/Songwriter Rafael Macedo and is going to be co-produced mixed/mastered by Future's End lead guitar player/producer/composer Marc Pattison (http://www.myspace.com/marcpattison). The new work is going to be a concept album, and will feature some really special guests and is slated for completion in late 2009 to early 2010.

Additionally The Element welcomes Triton Power Cruise producer/promoter Beth Mays as The Element's new manager. The band could not be happier to have this great friend and professional on board. Beth Mays states “I had been a long-time fan of The Element and they were a natural fit for the cruise when planning began more than a year ago. When Rafa and Mitch approached me to come on as the band’s new manager it took very little thought. The work ethic, professionalism and now with the addition of Lou Caldarola I was honored to become a part of this team.”

Rafael Macedo comments about changes and the bands direction include “The Element had moved from Brazil to the United States in 2007. This was not an easy process but we stood firm and kept our dream alive and all of this work and time is now paying off. Two years later it seems I have the perfect team to work with it. In Mitch Stewart (Circle II Circle) I found the perfect songwriting partner and bass player for the music we are creating. Together we are now happy to say we have found a third compliment to our team, Lou Caldarola. Lou is a consummate professional who is as highly respected as a person as he is for his incredible talent.”

The Element will join Evergrey, Crimson Glory, Jon Oliva’s Pain, Pagans Mind, Seven Witches, Futures End and Eumeria on the Triton Power Cruise (www.tritonpowercruise.com) in April 2010 and has plans to tour further in the year.

More information about The Element may be obtained at www.myspace.com/theelementprog. Media contact information is:

Beth Mays

email:beth.mays@sbcglobal.net
email:theelementprog@gmail.com

Phone: 713 – 498 8216