The End Of The World Is Close?what Would You Like To Listen To When That Happens?

Thousands are dead in Indonesia, 9 Rihter earthquake has been unleashed, scientists say that even the earth's orbit will be affected by such a "shake" :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
And the big question is......... What would you like to listen to when you are watching a 15m tsunami comming straight at you/and or being shaken by a big one? :yow:
I am between "impaled nazarene-sould rape" or "The Crown - Total Satan". :D
ARMAGEDDON MUSIC ANYONE???
metal

dreadful to see so many perish however..

Eh, I can hardly see the world ending. Within the last 40 years there was actually a worse earthquake than this in Alaska.

But if the world were ending I'd probably like to spend it with a 'mate' of sorts (if I ever find a female I'm comfortable spending the rest o' my days with).

Jean-Pierre said:
Eh, I can hardly see the world ending. Within the last 40 years there was actually a worse earthquake than this in Alaska.

But if the world were ending I'd probably like to spend it with a 'mate' of sorts (if I ever find a female I'm comfortable spending the rest o' my days with).

heh yea if you dont get laid during the end of the world when ARE you going to?
But seriously. It's not just the earthquake, it is a series of events that make me sceptical as hell regarding the future of this shithole of a planet. The Crown have said it:
"drop the big one baby!"

The Mayas have foretold "the end" in 2012 :ill:,i've also been informed by ppl who had visions about that some years ago,friends of my *friends*.Well they say i t won't really be the end,but a new chapter.i dont EVEN wanna think what kind of chapter.

They say it's about Yellow stone,the volcano,that erupts every x-million years and now its time is overdue and nobody knows when to expect the next eruption(....)

I have been so brainwashed from this world(you did a good job faggots!!)that all these seemingly alternative,yet very possible,scenarios look like the fantasies of a moonstruck(me in this case).I really think we gotta get prepared for the worst.

cheers

somnium_in_tenebris said:
The Mayas have foretold "the end" in 2012 :ill:,i've also been informed by ppl who had visions about that some years ago,friends of my *friends*.Well they say i t won't really be the end,but a new chapter.i dont EVEN wanna think what kind of chapter.

They say it's about Yellow stone,the volcano,that erupts every x-million years and now its time is overdue and nobody knows when to expect the next eruption(....)

I have been so brainwashed from this world(you did a good job faggots!!)that all these seemingly alternative,yet very possible,scenarios look like the fantasies of a moonstruck(me in this case).I really think we gotta get prepared for the worst.

cheers

Actually these "prophecies" have existed since .... forever. NONE of them came true in the last years. Nostradamus forsaw turkish occupation of greece in 1999 (i dont think turks are anywhere near us do you? :tickled: ) and countless other examples. The Mayans actually said something about year 2000 (the falling of a comet). Nothing happened. It is so dissapointing to see prophecies fail.
Moreover - chronologies are wrong. Christ wasnt born in 0 AD, he was born 4-6 years before that. So make your guess in which year we are in. It fucken doesnt matter. Make the most of life here and now
T999

first of all the smiley is NOT new :zzz: secondly:but of course ,how the hell did i think that there could be room for luv in such a badass band.hug yer drum-kit next time you're in greece :lol: :lol: