The Euro version of FORCE has arrived....

ENERTIA_Joe

Sep 9, 2004
& I must say Mausoleum did a great job putting the package together! Full color booklet very nicely laid out! The track listing & songs are all the same as the US version, but the art is TOTALLY different & I'v actually had a few people mention to me that they like the Euro cover better than the US one, so now is your chance to get one of these.

Here is the deal: I have 15 copies to sell & ALL proceeds are going into the recording fund for the next CD, which we're planning on doing in the fall of this year. I will be selling these discs for $16 including first class shipping. Please email me at enertia_demo@yahoo.com if you're intererested in getting a copy.

Thanks!
Joe

8 left....Word on the street is that Mausoleum is going belly up, so these will definitely become a collectors item.....

Funny you should mention that; I've heard rumblings of Maus folding myself. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it proves to be true. When I wrote them up a few months back with a simple & valid question, the response I got back was evasive, dismissive and pretty rude. If the rest of the business is run that way, then it's only a matter of time. I've bought several things from the label during both of its runs; they WON"T get another dime out of me- EVER. :bah:+:mad:=:puke: