The Famine with Underoath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Testify Online

New Metal Member
Jul 30, 2008
famine.jpg

The Famine is about to join Underoath on tour, along with The Devil Wears Prada.

Their lead singer Kris McCaddon is currently interviewed on I Testify Online in an audio broadcast talking about the tour and many other thing such as why The Famine is not a Christian themed band, even though he is a Christian!

LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW!

Man, that guy in the Morrissey shirt sure is cool, it's like he doesn't even care he's in a band. And how cool and offbeat must he be wearing a Morrissey shirt, anyways? Just the epitome of cool.

well, we're all about the evolution of heavy music and always incorporating new influences to keep things fresh and not old and stale. the death of Dimebag threatened the future of metal, but now metal is thriving more than ever with bands like Underoath and Atreyu and Job For A Cowboy. Metal will never die.

well, we're all about the evolution of heavy music and always incorporating new influences to keep things fresh and not old and stale. the death of Dimebag threatened the future of metal, but now metal is thriving more than ever with bands like Underoath and Atreyu and Job For A Cowboy. Metal will never die.

Is that an actual quote from somewhere? That's sad.

But has anyone ever heard the first two Underoath CDs? They are called Acts of Depression and Cries of the Past. Although they do suffer from some core influences, they are heavy as a really heavy thing, with influences from death and black metal, as well as plain ol' heavy metal. I think the band chooses to forget that they exist. I have them and like them, though I don't put them on very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.