the finnish "tour" confusion

Har*

An imp for life
Jul 29, 2002
Finland
http://www.antimatter.tk says that Antimatter plays at Ravintola Oldschool in Turku on 23rd july. Oldschool announces that the gig is on 24th day.

This probably is simply a typo but I want to be sure that there isn't any confusion between the band and the organiser.

These are the confirmed dates for Antimatter shows:
Hämeenlinna, Metropol WED 23.7.
Turku, Old School THU 24.7.
Helsinki, Stella Star FRI 25.7.

possibly Tampere on the 26th
sorry for the mix up but these are slightly different than the proposed dates

Strangelight said:

Thanks for the info. So the Turku gig is on Thursday. That's even better. I can take a day off from work on friday and come to see you in Helsinki as well. I'll try to bring few friends with. That's all I can promise as I don't have a car...:).Can't wait.

Btw are you selling that Live at K13 thing on your gigs? I would líke to have one.

Tampere would be perfect!!!! I'm gonna be around there at the time :D The other gigs are a bit too early and too much in the south.. though Hämeenlinna might work..

Duncan let me know when there's such a competition for Switzerland ;)

Eos said:
Tampere would be perfect!!!! I'm gonna be around there at the time :D The other gigs are a bit too early and too much in the south.. though Hämeenlinna might work..
Hey the Helsinki is only 2 hours in train from Tampere. But I hope too that the Tampere gig would happen. 3 nights spent in Antimatter gigs would be great. That Hämeenlinna gig is bit suscpicious in my point of view. I've understood that it's some kind of disco in three floors. But then again this evening I was in similar place and there were quite decent bands playing there so forget that previous sentence.

Har* said:
Hey the Helsinki is only 2 hours in train from Tampere.
It's not about the distance, it's about my trip there. I wanted to do this since a few years and now it finally worked (got my tickets for the plane, the car and the hotels today, btw :D ).
The thing is that I'm not gonna be in Helsinki much before August 1st. The gig there is just too early; it would mean that I'd have to miss the visit to some city. Which I don't want. If I miss the guys in Finland I will go and see them in central Europe. Ah well, I'm gonna do that anyway :D:D

Strangelight said:

Apparently the Hämeenlinna date has been cancelled, because person organizing gigs for Metropol just got fired. More (in finnish) at Imperiumi.net messageboard, http://www.imperiumi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7350

As a matter of fact, I never bothered to keep an eye on the tourdates since there are no gigs anywhere near where I live. But a few minutes ago I was struck by the realization that I will be in Helsinki on July 25th. Hehe, this is good. :D

Who else is going?

Anyway, just wanted to warn you guys that I'll be there. :hotjump:

'jimmys, jimmys everywhere
and they give you much shit
jimmys, jimmys everywhere
dunno how to set up gigs'

the rime of the lucky antimatters

FINLAND DATES CANCELLED
We've had to cancel the gigs in Finland as it became too risky for us with the cancellations and changes etc. We would have lost a lot of money and we cant afford to do that. I'm sorry that this has had to happen but it should have been sorted out long long ago.
cheers! :(

Strangelight said:
FINLAND DATES CANCELLED
We've had to cancel the gigs in Finland as it became too risky for us with the cancellations and changes etc. We would have lost a lot of money and we cant afford to do that. I'm sorry that this has had to happen but it should have been sorted out long long ago.
cheers! :(
:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell: FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK :erk: