The Fluctuating Demand of Energetic Disassembly

Zyquix

Jan 30, 2006
I don't know what's up with this cd. About 2 months ago, I saw a seller selling it for $999!! caiman.com had one for $13, then shot up to $40. And now, there's someone on amazon who's selling it for .....$1.. what the fuck? I missed my chance to get it from caiman when it was low, so im getting it now for $14 because I have a feeling a low, trusty price isn't coming around again.

Not to revive my own thread, but I was supposed to get this this week but it's fuckin delayed until late october now. So now, I cancelled that order- so now does anyone know of a place that I can get this for less than 20 bucks?

Perhaps this is an option?

http://www.rockadrome.com/superstore/product_info.php?products_id=31

I haven't purchased from these guys, but it looks like the place for Monster releases since the demise of their own site... I'm afraid I gave away my spare copy to Sonny of Gnostic. I do have one spare copy of the second IoA release of ED, which I still see in stores around here from time to time. As far as the wildly differing prices go, I'd expect the original IoA CD release to be quite pricey (l only ever got one, unfortunately).

1 dollar?! Damn, the shipping costs more than that! Hahahahahah. Who the hell would sell a CD for a dollar?
Besides, I don't think Watchtower CDs are too hard to come across on the internet. I got mine about a year ago for like 15 each. Spastic Ink's a little more though for some reason.

Thanks marty, that site actually looks familiar, I think I've checked that place out before. Is that shirt legit? I've never seen it anywhere else.

I have 3 extra copies of the Institute of Arts version of Energetic Disassembly. Did the re-release go out of print now or something?

I paid about $20 each for them, then the re-release came along and made them worthless. I guess now they're worth something again. Anyway, let me know if you want one. $20 ok? I'll take the loss on shipping and include it. I take paypal or cash, mailed in advance.

Thanks jimbob, but i ordered one from a site already and im gonna see how it turns out first. ED is actually one of the top ten sellers on that rockadrom site so they most likely should still have them in stock.

EDIT-It's been shipped, so Im fine. thanks anyways.

Actually, the "Energetic Disassembly" CD (the one on Monster) is sold-out right now, however, it will be repressed within a few months on the new Forged in Fire sub-label of Rockadrome. The WatchTower - "Demonstrations in Chaos" CD (with the other version of the Energetic songs plus more unreleased stuff) is finally back in print again after being sold-out for a while. They would be $13 or less on the Rockadrome Store Record Label Hard rock Heavy metal psych prog rock vinyl cd site (which is what Monster morphed into upon it's demise).