The Foxx Club?

TEll peeps not to park at the laundro mat...they will get towed.

The fans were too close to us...we were too close to the ground. Fans "FELL" on Sara too many times destroying her pedal board and subsequently her sound.

The Manager said he'd actually HAVE a security crew next time. The one security guy I saw watched from the bloody back on a chair.

I don't like it when all the fans are just falling all over the monitors and us all night...as a result, the monitors kept going out and how are we suposed to do a good show when we can't even fucking hear ourselves???

Originally posted by Bruce Chickinson

I don't like it when all the fans are just falling all over the monitors and us all night...as a result, the monitors kept going out and how are we suposed to do a good show when we can't even fucking hear ourselves???

I think most of that was due to a small handfull of assholes who were determined to start their own mosh-pit. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a good pit, but there is a time and a place. Had there been security to keep them under control, I don't think the people in the front would have been in need to join you on stage quite as much. Mabey.

#2. Air conditioning/Ventilation? Geez, I was sweating just standing watching, can't imagine how the bands managed to make it through without passing out. Seems really silly since it was like 40 degrees outside.

Well from a fans point of view. I was one of those behind the monitors and I couldn;t help step on all teh cables because there was no room to move my feet. I agree the fans are to close to teh stage. I liek being up close to the girls. But If some guy was really tempted to reach out and touch someone. He might be able to. I do like the darkness of the club and the gloominess of the corner. But ya the crowd could easily get out of hand and just screw it all up in a place like that. Sorry to hear about saras Effects :-(

Well, I was sweating my ass off before I ever went on stage. Then it was water works!

I think the light truss is new and they got 2 cans pointing right in the drummers face. I was blinded half the time. They need a slight adjustment I think.:rolleyes:

Adn putting the stage in the corner just sux all around. Especially with that fucking wall there.

Aside from all of that, we had a great time. Wish we had more time to give the guitar away more proper like and bring the guy up on stage. Oh well, it was great doing a show with the Maidens. Thanks Girls!

Excellent, thank you.

I have to talk to the guy that books the place & I want to tell him what's up.

He thinks it's just me...

My biggest complaint is that the guy that is supposed to be watching the door (& keeping the head count) was sleeping most of the night... then he left early - NICE!

I don't mind rough crowds, and I mean that in a fun way. However, there's a point not to go beyond. Too many fans were trying to literally crawl over me. I think there's room for improvement in either calming the crowd down and/or making it harder for the fans to reach the stage, i.e., make the stage higher or farther from the fans (like that will ever happen). I also think they need a back door or side door to the stage so the band & crew have access to it that way inside of making the fans move out of the way to let people through. Shesh, poor Eddie had to weisel his way through the fans to get on stage. Definitely cooling need some work. Shesh, just open the damned windows and doors would've helped.

The Foxx Club sux hairy balls as far as a venue goes. There is absolutely no parking, and the place is a bit of a dump.

Fine. Now the crowd's reaction when we, Hangar 18, were up there was great. We were on quite early, and had a fantastic turnout for that early of a time slot. Everyone was singing and having a good time. I heard there was a mosh pit during Mechanix, but I didn't see it.

But when I went back to do the gameshow.....that was a complete mess. I like big crowds and enthusiasm, but that was fairly close to out of control. I am glad the show went OK for you ladies, but I got offstage thinking...."Good luck....you are going to need it."

I wish there were more venues such as Hogue's or Kozmo's out in the Los Angeles area, but I don't know of any.

At the end of this short novel....the venue sux. Plain and simple. Please don't get me started on the people who were supposedly "Working" that night.

Originally posted by cycosuicide
The Foxx Club sux hairy balls as far as a venue goes. There is absolutely no parking, and the place is a bit of a dump.

Come on Fro, tell us how you really feel.

Agree...

Originally posted by cycosuicide
Fine. Now the crowd's reaction when we, Hangar 18, were up there was great. We were on quite early, and had a fantastic turnout for that early of a time slot. Everyone was singing and having a good time. I heard there was a mosh pit during Mechanix, but I didn't see it.

You guys do a ripping version of Mechanix. Can't wait to hear you guys blast it with Mel on el Bajo! I'm shooting over to the Shack after NAMM.

L' 8