The Fractured Dimension site

The Fractured Dimension

New Metal Member
Feb 26, 2006
For anyone that is interested, the website for The Fractured Dimension has finally been updated fairly extensively. We have added interviews with Alex Arellano and myself, a theory page discussing some--and eventually all--of the compositions from the forthcoming album, some current pics, a news page, and a few work recording mp3's. Proud new dad Alex Arellano sent me some video the other day of him playing Falling Down Stairs, and hopefully that will make it on there soon along with some footage of Jerry and I. It's a slow process but things are coming together. There are 10 songs written and about half of them are worked out almost completely (all keys, 5 drums, 5 bass, 1 guitar are finished). Check it out and let us know what you think. Also, we could use some extra solos on the album if anyone out there can tear it up, especially on guitar. Ron Jarzombek might do some work on it. Marcel would be another very good one:headbang: Thanks, Jimmy

www.thefractureddimension.com

The Fractured Dimension said:
Also, we could use some extra solos on the album if anyone out there can tear it up, especially on guitar. Ron Jarzombek might do some work on it. Thanks, Jimmy

If Marcel's busy, I would like to record some solo's..;)