The genius within!!!!!

Till Fjalls

¥¤ÆZµ
May 21, 2001
* Toronto *
fade.to
Haha, don't mean to brag, but I just have to let you know of my absolute elation that my computer is working. For like the last week it's been out of commission, and I've only been able to use computers at school. I was gonna bring it to a repair shop, but through trial and error (and high risk of screwing up the computer totally!) prevailed. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I picked up Rotting Christ-Thy Mighty Contract
Emperor-Prometheus
and
Diabolical Masquerade-Death's Design (which by the way is one of the most incredible pieces of art ever recorded!!!!)

SO i guess this thread has officially turned into a recent purchases list:p

I can't wait for the moment when my CD Burner gets fixed... *Starts to make a burned cd wish list...* Anyways... Here are my recent purchases...

Edge of Sanity - Purgatory Afterglow
Zyklon - World Ov Worms

i wish i could find somewhere to buy diabolical masquerade's "death's design". i have nightwork but everyone tells me how cool deaths design is. i would download it but there is no chance in christ im downloading all those songs.

I have a huge CD wish list. There are about... 150,340.

So these are the most recent ones, dating back to... a few weekends ago. I think. All the way up unto now.

Soilwork - The Chainheart Machine
Arch Enemy - Burning Bridges
Arch Enemy - Wages Of Sin
Mortiis - Fodt Til A Hersk
Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper

my next few CDs:

Emperor - Prometheus
Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernal
Cryptopsy - None So Vile
Vader - De Profoundis
Gloomy Grim:lol: - Blood, Monsters, Darkness (if I can find it!)
And a King Diamond:lol: cd (haven't decided which one).
Perhaps ill just get Mercyful Fate - Melissa :D

Originally posted by Ihsahn
Gloomy Grim:lol: - Blood, Monsters, Darkness (if I can find it!)
A

Man, I have only one song by these guys, but it rules!!! They sounds so unique. All I can picture is a bunch of ghosts and goblins dancing around a fire, drinking and singing ghostly campfire songs!! :lol:

I must hear more!

Originally posted by Till Fjalls
Diabolical Masquerade-Death's Design (which by the way is one of the most incredible pieces of art ever recorded!!!!)

Yeah, it's fuckin' awesome. I'm totally bummed that the movie got canned, it would have been great to sit in the theater, banging your head to a movie. I got sick of having to skip through 60 tracks, though, I copied the cd onto my harddrive, joined up all the parts within each movement, burned it, now I have a 20 track cd :lol:

As for new buys:
Death- Live in LA
Marduk- Grand Dance Macarbe
Bolt Thrower- In Battle There Is No Law
Ulver- Silence.....

i as gonna buy deths design when i saw it in HMV, but with minority metal bands its usually cheaper in resserection records, so i went there, and it wasnt there :mad: , so now i have to go back to HMV and buy it for the rip off price, :confused:

Yeah, it's fuckin' awesome. I'm totally bummed that the movie got canned, it would have been great to sit in the theater, banging your head to a movie. I got sick of having to skip through 60 tracks, though, I copied the cd onto my harddrive, joined up all the parts within each movement, burned it, now I have a 20 track cd

good idea, although you could just get a remote control and type in the track you want, but then you will probably say your hi-fi is too shit to have a remote right?

oh and i love the feeling when you fix a computer, and when i dleted about 5 virus's of it this year, thats such a great feeling, you keep trying and trying, and then you delete all traces of it, yay, i want another virus just so i can beat it again. :heh:

there is also another Death live at the dynamo on 98. I have a high cuality mpg of spirit crusher on that gig its amazing to see richard christy go fucking nuts on the drums...i wish i had a dvdrom to buy the dvd...besides a part of the sales goes straight to chuck's found wich its a good thing i guess

In the last week I have got:
Joe Satrianni (sp?) - surf with the alien (??? something about aliens)
The essential miles davis
Unkle - Psynce fiction
Mike Oldfield - guitars
spiritualized - ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space
and..sex pistols - never mind the bollocks.

Fun fun fun!

Last week I got:
Lacrimosa-Fassade
Solefald-Neonism
Cadaver Inc.-Discipline
(All as a present!!!!!!)
:hotjump:

Also i got to listen to Emperor's "Prometheus"